My boys [Sorbet & Gelato]

Warning: none

Requested by the one and only, my good friend: SorbetTheCracker

I included my own little headcanon in this oneshot, that one of the lovers' stand can heal (not fully, but you get the idea) because let's face it - every team needs a medic and no one else from La Squadra could do the job. So I came up with this little idea that one of them could do that while still being powerful af.

also, both of them are pretty vanilla here cause of plot reasons.

☆☆☆

A low grunt escaped your lips, opening your front door and closing it behind. Today has been hell. Yet another mission, yet another set of enemies you had to defeat. Alone! Risotto kept giving you solo missions (due to there being so much dirty work) and it was getting on your nerves. At least he should send you with your two boyfriends! The three of you fit so good together. It was dangerous. The people you needed to dispose of were mostly stand users which only made your position worse. Sure, your stand was powerful, but recently you've been returning with even more wounds.

As if to top everything off, the boss wasn't giving your team what you deserved. You did so much dirty work for pennies! Ghiaccio kept on pushing this subject and he was right to do so! You risked your lives, plus your team was big – composed of ten members – you needed resources. Risotto of course tried talking to the boss about this situation, asking for better conditions.

This lead you to the thought – were there any medical kits left? You were growing short of supplies on medical stuff. Holding onto your injured arm, you tried stopping the blood from flowing out the huge gash. Today's mission was bad – you barely made it out. You were lucky to get out conscious and only with an injured hand and shattered collarbone.

The hideout was empty – everyone was (possibly) out, finishing more work. Weakly, you made your way towards the bathroom in search of the bandages you much needed. A low whimper slipped out when you found the cabinet empty. What were you going to do now?

"(Y/N)?" a voice sounded from the hallway. You immediately recognized it as Gelato's. Not a second later he stepped into the bathroom. His eyes found yours. A few cuts and bruises were scattered around his face; all of them would surely heal soon. You smiled sadly at him and his eyes went wide.

"Hi dear" you greeted, stepping closer to him.

"(Y-Y/N), what happened?" his voice was now laced with worry. He quickly extended his arms and picked you up, holding you bridal style. You were too weak from the battle you just had so you let him carry you into your shared room. you noticed Sorbet laying on your bed, bandages going around his legs. There were medical supplies scattered all around the bed. So there actually is something to patch you up with!

Sorbet's eyes snapped to you. Once he saw blood drip down your side, his face fell. More than anything he hated seeing you and Gelato hurt. The man tried getting up which only earned a soft glare from Gelato.

"Please stand down love, I still need to heal your legs," Gelato spoke softly to his boyfriend as he placed you next to him. Without another word, Gelato took out his stand to examine your body and what was hurt. You closed your eyes, the fatigue taking over you.

"What was it this time?" you felt Sorbet hold your other (not hurt) hand, crossing his fingers with yours. You looked to the side, over to your lover with a small pout. "Another set of traitors – they were too many this time." You whined. Your lovers let you rant a bit about this mission, letting out small giggles when you felt the urge to excaudate some stuff.

Gelato kept using his stand on you; he was the team's medic after all. Even if his stand couldn't fully heal someone's wounds, you were all thankful for having him. Sorbet kept his hand around yours while looking in between you and the other man. He was lazily playing with your hair as you spoke. You on the other hand gently drew circles on the back of his hand with your thumb.

Once Gelato was done, he crawled in between you before laying down with a grunt. It was obvious he was tired as well. Tangling your legs with his, you let Sorbet wrap his arms around him. You two held him protectively. You decided to break the small silence that had taken over.

"I missed you." you saw as they smiled at you before replying with a smile 'me too'. Your eyes fixed on Sorbet's and you shared a knowing look. Without any warning you showered Gelato in kisses, leaving him a giggling mess. He squeezed your hands, in an attempt to calm down. Once he was able to catch his breath, he looked at both of you.

"Y-You, devils! I was just about to do that to you!" another set of giggles filled the otherwise empty room. Snuggling your face closer to his neck, you relaxed. Sorbet did something similar, whilst Gelato held both of you.

Later on, after a good nap, the trio shared a dinner (composed pretty much of a few sandwiches and leftovers from last week) and watched their favorite movie. The others have still not returned, which only slightly worried the lovers. However, they were assassins, they would be able to take care if anything got in their way.

After a few hours, you and Sorbet were feeling a lot better. Somewhere around midnight you, alongside your lovers, shared a full box of ice cream.