{NSFW} Boyfriend [Josuke]

Warning: lemon

Requested by: chloe12467862

NOTE: Josuke's aged up!!!

Aka you mess up Josuke's hair

☆☆☆

You had no idea how your little movie night turned into this, but you were not complaining.

Your boyfriend chuckled low at your low whines, the vibrations of his voice sending pleasant shivers down your spine. His head stayed buried in between your thighs, his hands successfully keeping them open, and his lips wrapped around your dripping cunt. You had covered your hand in an attempt to silence your sounds – after all your parents were home.

Josuke's fingers pumped into you shallowly, making it especially hard for you to contain your whimpers and moans. Your juices made all kinds of noises, alarming both of you about how absolutely drenched you were from his teasing.

A higher-pitched whimper slipped past your lips when his tongue brushed against your clit. You tightened your hold onto his hair in an attempt to bring him closer and get as much motion from him as possible. The boy only giggled once again with your reaction.

"Please, Josuke, please- I can't," you whispered low, looking down at him. He only pulled away to kiss your thighs and grin at you. "Don't tease me anymore, please."

"But look at what you did with my hai-" he tried to respond; his grin was still plastered on his face and he was surely enjoying seeing you like this.

"It's not my fault y-you were so bad at the g-" a low whimper escaped your lips "- at the game." Instead of replying, Josuke ducked down once again to tease your clit with his tongue, his fingers still working on your labia. You let out a strangled moan and once again pulled his face closer to your body.

Josuke, once decided you had had enough, sucked on your clit, his fingers stretching you out tastefully. You arched your back, feeling the lust pooling and tightening in the pit of your stomach.

"Oh, please please, Josuke, I'm so so so close, please- don't- don't stop, I-" You begged him, your voice strangled and barely over a whisper. This time though, Josuke had no intent on stopping and instead continued, still as gentle as before. And you were so so close, you could feel it comin-

"(Y/N), darling, are you alright?" a voice outside your bedroom door asked, startling both you and Josuke. Your boyfriend stopped abruptly and instead shuffled to hide underneath your bed as you tried to cover yourself with the blanket. But it was painfully obvious what was happening.

"Are you awake?" The voice of your mother came once again, and you struggled to think straight for an answer. At last, you decided to risk it.

"H-huh? I was sleeping." You did your best as trying to sound exhausted.

"And Josuke? Is he with you?" Fuck, why was she so persistent?

"He left almost an hour ago... Don't you remember?" you crossed your fingers and prayed to God that she'd buy your lie. Thankfully she did, leaving your door with a simple 'goodnight then'. You waited till the footsteps died down and the light outside your room turned off. A sigh escaped your lips, finally letting out all that frustration.

"That was close," Josuke chuckled as he rose from the ground, climbing on top of you once again. You chuckled alongside him and wrapped your arms around his neck to bring him in for a small kiss.

"Let's make the night count, babe," Josuke winked at you, getting in between your legs once again.

"No- Josuke, no more teasing please, please" you begged him, your voice low as to not disturb the others in the house. He only grinned at you.

"As much as I like your taste," you blushed at that, "I think it's about time we move on to the main event of tonight."

Josuke pushed off his boxers and left them on the floor, his fully erect cock in full sight, precum already leaking from it. You couldn't stop yourself from staring. Your boyfriend pulled you closer by your hips, his hands finding their place on them. His cock slid against your labia, tasing you.

You lift your gaze up, your eyes locking with his. One of his hands came up to cup your cheek as he leaned in while the other pumped his cock. Josuke leaned closer to your face, not breaking eye-contact.

"I love you so much, (Y/N)." he mumbled, bringing you in for a kiss. At the same time, he pushed into you, sinking his full length into you; your moans muffled by his soft kiss. He gave you a moment to adjust before moving, filling you wonderfully.

You pulled away from the kiss, pushing your face against his neck. His pace was slow, but rubbed against all the right places, making your mind hazy with lust. You held onto him as you wrapped your legs around his lower back to pull him closer to you. A mix of low grunts and moans filled your otherwise silent room.

You could feel the knot in your lower anoderm tighten, the teasing from before showing. You begged him low, barely forming any coherent sentences. You could only hope there wouldn't be anything standing in the way of your orgasm this time.

Josuke's hand dropped down to rub your clit in circles, making sure to fulfill your wishes. That was enough to send you over the edge, your orgasm finally washing over you. Your walls clenched around Josuke, milking him wonderfully. He buried his cock deep inside you, finally spilling his cum inside you.

You panted alongside him, trying to collect yourself after your high. At last, you let go of the boy, falling on the bed. He did the same, pulling out and lastly laying beside you. You looked at him, your face still flushed.

"Let's do this more often."