Shhh [Yoshikage Kira]

Warnings: none

Requested by: Yoshikage_Kira33

I'm terribly sorry to the person who requested this!

☆☆☆

The moment your brother asked to talk to you in private, you knew something was up.

Your little brother, Hayato, a very smart boy for his age. Sure, sometimes he crept you out, but it was just the way he is. Either way, he was always right when something was terribly wrong and with no other option you always listened to what he had to say to you. You just wished he wasn't right about this.

The other night he knocked on your door, his little camera in hand and a dark shadow over his face. "We need to talk" he had said. You were quick to become concerned. He had closed the door, making sure it was tight shut before advancing towards you. Getting as close as he could, he whispered, barely audible "Dad is gone. This isn't our father."

He had said it was too dangerous to discuss that there when your... father was so near. Instead, both of you went on a walk after your school ended. Then he was able to show you evidence - a bit creepy, very disturbing (who in their right mind would record their parents on a daily basis; you even worried that Hayato had recorded you at one point too) evidence - and you believed it. Now that Hayato pointed those things out you had started noticing actually how weird your father was acting. It was nothing like before. As if he was a different person.

And as if this wasn't bizarre enough, your brother mentioned a certain power, or even ability, that he could sense around him. You immediately knew what he was talking about - there was no doubt in it. You were a stand user too after all. It just bugged you how you haven't noticed his stand by now. Since your stand was weak, you had to get someone else to help, someone like you.

That's where your friends come in. They were your classmates, and you knew they were looking for some serial killer that has been terrorizing your town for years. Of course, you wanted to help them as much as you could. And the fact that your father has started acting so suspicious lately made you question yourself: "what if the person we are looking for is the imposter here at my home?" But you just couldn't bring yourself to believe in that. Maybe it was the foolish to think that, the thought giving you some kind of safety.

If Hayato was right that this person - taking the image of your father - really possessed a stand, then the probability of him being the criminal you were actually searching for was high. You had a feeling it would be that way.

However, before you took any drastic measures you had to make sure he possessed a stand.

There you were, hiding terrified in the corner of the attic. After Hayato had showed you the strange cat-plant you were sure this was the best place to catch him using his stand. Earlier you had accidentally woken up that thing, and you already knew how to ambush the imposter. You just needed to time everything and wait patiently.

But as the moments passed, your heart rate picking up and now the only thing you could hear was your own heart beat. You were terrified of the things that way happen. You were terrified that the man might actually be that serial killer, hiding in this very house. The thought of being so close to danger, to death, was making you sick. With each passing second, things made more and more sense, falling into place, and you couldn't take it. Your heart felt like it could burst out of your chest at any moment, your world was spinning and your thoughts were racing.

All of those worries and sick thoughts disappeared once you heard someone coming up towards the attic. You knew he was coming. The time has come, and he was here - you needed to stay sharp and focused. You couldn't fail just because of worry.

After another moment you were able to see the man fully. He looked just like your father, nothing out of the ordinary. Firstly, he looked around, as if scanning the area. You stiffened, holding in your breath, too afraid to make even the slightest of movement. His eyes did not miss out any place. Once his sight glazed over the place where you were sitting, you closed your eyes out of fear he would be able to notice you. You could feel his gaze, the awful feeling of being watched even if you were perfectly hidden ate at your soul. Something in you was telling you he knew you were there. You wanted to not believe that so badly, but with each moment that his gaze was kept on your corner it was getting harder and harder. The panic settled once again in you. Everything inside your mind was screaming at you to get up and run, to get as far away as possible from him. And you knew that if-

You heard him shift, and you knew you had to open your eyes once again.

He had taken a few extra steps, thankfully not towards you, but towards the cat-plant. This somehow helped calm down your panic. He was advancing towards the blanket-covered cat, and you were ready to strike. Everything was going according to plan: you would be able to wake up the cat, it would attack him and if he was taken aback he would show his stand. You would have enough time to run to your friends and get help. It seemed like a good plan. As he got closer, your stand came out, ready to open the window shutters. You just had to wait for him to lift the-

"Did you really think I would fall for this?"

His voice was clear as a day, cutting through the perfect silence in the attic. You felt your blood freeze, sweat already forming and your breath hitched in your throat.

"I knew this would come," the man turned around, looking right at you. His voice was sending shivers down your spine at how calm it is. How smooth and careful he was with his words, it almost seemed like he was speaking to a loved one. It made your whole world spin, as if you would throw up at any second. Your limbs had grown numb from fear. "I knew you'd come after me, (Y/N). I see there is no point in playing innocent here."

Silence followed. You didn't reply to him nor did you move from your spot. You were just getting ready to run for your life. You knew something was coming.

Slowly an aura formed around him. You didn't need any other evidence - he has a stand. The difficult part now was getting out of the house alive. And you had no idea how you would do that.

In a split second a humanoid figure grew out of him, jumping at your stand. A shriek of panic left your lips, and you pulled your stand away. The man wasted no time. Coming in closer, his stand attacked once again. You barely had any time to defend yourself with your stand. Using your own ability against him would be a dumb move - his attacks didn't stop. If you didn't move now, you'd be caught in the corner in no time with no escape. You rolled onto your side, narrowly missing his stand's attack, your own stand now gone. You jumped to your feet and ran for the only exit. And it would have been a clear exit only if you hadn't forgotten about the man himself.

Just as you were about to reach it, two arms wrapped around you, pulling you away from it and throwing you down on the ground. The air was knocked out of your lungs, making you let out a painful wheeze. Before you had any time to get up once again, the man kneeled down next to you. His hand wrapped around your neck, cutting your air supply. Your hands immediately tugged at his in a pitiful attempt to get him off of you. He brought you up, holding your face close to his.

"Killer Queen has the ability to make everything it touches into bombs, dear," his sickly sweet voice came out in a hushed whisper. He knew you would understand what this meant. The flesh he was touching - your neck - it was already a bomb. Your eyes widened in the realization and the man smiled wickedly. "There we go, good job." he finished, letting go of your neck.

You fell to the floor once again, trying to regain your breath. You looked up at him and caught his gaze. And then you knew - there was no questioning it - he was the killer you were searching for. Those weren't the eyes of a normal man. His were cold, terrifying to look at, and you knew from the way he looked at you - that he wanted you dead. You would never be able to forget them.

"I think you could guess what would happen if you tell somebody else," he looked at you one last time, making a small motion with his hand as if giving your thumbs up "Your pretty little head would become a firework, darling."