{NSFW} Our Little Secret [Risotto Nero]

Warning: lemon

Contains: choking, slight dom-sub

Requested by: SenkusWifey0942

A/N at the end of the chapter!

Also I wasn't sure if you wanted this exactly, or if you wanted the reader to be a prt of Passione, but I hope you enjoy it either way! 

☆☆☆

You loved your brother dearly. Bruno has been there for you all the time and you have been for him. Ever since you were little, once you lost your father, Bruno had helped you. You never had any secrets from your big brother and he never hid anything from you.

Except for the fact that he wouldn't tell you what this mysterious new job he got was. He would always disappear for days, maybe weeks at a time. He always returned tho. And he never even mentioned what it was about, leaving you to wonder. But you'd decided it was for the best – he probably only wanted to protect you, even if that didn't really make sense to you for now.

But for the love of God, you could never tell him you were caught up in the mafia. It would break his heart, his little sister being a part of the big dangerous organization. So you never even mentioned the Italian mafia in his presence.

Well, being a part of the mafia wasn't the best explanation about your position right now. It was more like you were in a relationship with a member of the gang. Would that count as being a part of it? He had told you that it'd be dangerous to get close to him.

But the moment you laid eyes on Risotto you knew you had to be with him. It seemed almost like fate had put you two together. Well, maybe every girl, maybe guys as well, that saw him had the same thought. But for some reason or another, he had approached you and soon after courted you.

At the very start, he had explained to you how dangerous it could be, getting acquainted with him, but you were willing to take the risk. Your brother had always thought you how to deal with dangerous situations.

For obvious reasons, both of you needed to keep your relationships secret from your family and friends. You'd occasionally meet in a park or a café. Most of the time you avoided going out together, to not get noticed. Almost all the time he'd come to yours and Bruno's apartment when your brother wasn't home.

And that was quite often, for Bruno had a lot of work that he needed to attend to. Which leads you to this moment.

Closing the door behind him, you jumped at him, embracing the giant in a bone-crushing hug. You saw his lips pull up in the smallest smile ever, hugging your waist gently. Placing your lips against his, they met for a quick sweet kiss.

"I missed you so much, Ris." You whispered, squeezing him slightly.

"I missed you too, amore." He replied, pushing his face on the crook of your neck. Running your fingers through his hair, you heard him let out a soft groan in pleasure – Risotto absolutely loved when you did this.

"How was work? Stressing as always I presume?" you giggled low. The man wrapped his arms around your waist, lifting you up slightly before laying down on the couch. A small shy blush crawled onto your face as he placed you on top of his lap, straddling him. Risotto intended on cuddling you once again like before and telling you about his day but stopped himself once he noticed your redness.

A small grin found its place on his face. "As all hell. I'd love to let it all out." Just as he intended, your face burnt up in a crimson color, you trying to hide it with your hands. You were truly adorable to him, especially when you were so shy in front of the man.