Moonlight [Avdol]

Warning: none

Requested by: KayAndEgos

☆☆☆

Now, now, maybe making a deal with a devilishly handsome man wasn't your best move. Honestly, the only reason why you agreed to help him is his handsome looks. Plus, you had a gut feeling that if you didn't do as he pleased, he would make sure you suffer. Either way, you were now working for the one and only DIO.

And things were okay-ish for the most part. You didn't have to do a lot. Well, until now. As DIO did with everyone else working for him, he sent you off to battle against the Joestars. You had no idea who those people were.

So, imagine your surprise when you went to attack them, only to find one of your old friends amongst your enemies.

Avdol couldn't believe it and neither could you. Without much of a thought, you let the emotions get a hold of you, dropping your guard and running towards your old friend with open arms. That, of course, startled even more Avdol's friends and earned you a punch to the face from the one and only Star Platinum.

Now, you were sitting on Avdol's bed at some random hotel they'd stay over for tonight. He had finally given you an ice pack to help relieve some of the pain. You had assured him that it was alright – Jotaro had full right to hit you in the face – yet Avdol was still irritated that it had happened.

The man pulled out a chair, sitting in it and across from you. You offered him a smile and pulled the ice pack away from your face.

"It's nice to meet up once again with you, Avdol."

"It certainly is," he nodded, crossing his arms across his chest and smiling at you, "Though, I didn't want it to be like that... I could only assume you work for DIO?" you nodded yes.

"I know what you're thinking... But I had no other choice – if I didn't submit to him voluntarily maybe something far worse would've happened to me! Plus, you know my stand isn't the strongest one, I would definitely lose against him."

"I can't say I don't understand..." Avdol sighed and chuckled. He stood up once again and offered you his hand which you gratefully took. Pulling you up, he led you outside to his balcony.

"How are things going? We haven't talked in like forever," you chuckled, leaning against the railing and looking his way. "And I am really looking forward to hearing your story – I really need to know how you met all these people." Avdol only chuckled.

"I know it may seem slightly bizarre-"

"Slightly?" you laughed "Dude, you're friends with two Japanese students, an American and a French! That's very strange for me."

But the man merely dismissed you with a low chuckle and a shake of his head. After a few moments, when you realized you wouldn't get a reply from him, you looked away and instead focused on the night sky. You felt him lean against the railing, probably staring off into the sky as well.

The silence between you wasn't awkward – no, no, it was actually very pleasant. You took the time to relax alongside your favorite person and enjoy the slight breeze at the same time. You let all the memories from before flood back to you, all the days you spend with Avdol. He was basically the only thing that made your things better. So, it was only normal for you to be heartbroken when he went away, to a different country.

You couldn't help but lean into him, laying your head against his shoulder and sighing. The man didn't pull away (thankfully), but neither did he react. Instead, he kept staring forward into the black sky, seemingly deep in thought.

"You have no idea how much I missed you."

It seemed like your words brought him out of his trance-like state. He tilted his head to the side to look at your face, your gaze meeting. He didn't reply to you at first – no, he took his time to think over your words. He took his time to admire your looks and how beautiful you looked underneath the moonlight. At last, his lips brushed against your forehead.

"I missed you too, dear."