A Helping Hand [Yoshikage Kira]

Warning: none

Requested by: 

This week has been complete hell for me, and on top of everything I'm having some personal problems. I'm really sorry this update is late on schedule, there were a few things getting in my way.

Also im sorry to the person who requested, this one shot might've turned out bad due to writing the first half of it like a day ago.

☆☆☆

"Josuke, this way!" you shouted running down the street towards the back of a shop. Jouske and Okuyasu followed right after you, running as fast as you all could. Your best friend Koichi was in danger, supposedly attacked by the murder you were all tracking down. And if you didn't hurry, you might lose a friend for all you knew.

Rounding another corner, you almost tripped over your own feet. A shriek left your mouth as you saw you'd arrived. Before you were Koichi and Mr Kujo beaten up and unconscious on the ground. A few feet away was another man you knew nothing about. He was a stranger.

Without wasting another second, you ran towards Koichi, kneeling down next to his unconscious body. Josuke followed suit, kneeling next to you and Okuyasu went to check on the older man.

"Jotaro is still breathing!" Okuyasu announced.

"Koichi isn't..." Josuke grumbled. In a blink of an eye Crazy Diamond materialized before leaning in to heal your dear friend. Okuyasu on the other hand was busy, dragging the older man to your place.

"(Y/N), " Josuke started, turning to you. "Will you please check on this guy? He could be just a passenger caught by the bomb, but... for all we know he could also be the murderer. So be careful." The boy said while gesturing towards the other passed out person.

Nodding hesitantly, you headed towards the man. He was so bloodied up; you could barely see his features. His bold hair was messy. Jesus, how could a man bleed so much? Was this a joke? With shaking hands, you managed to wipe some of the blood away from his face in attempt to get a better look at him.

Just as you were about to check for breathing and pulse the man opened his eyes. For a few seconds both of you stared at each other, both in shock; you from the fact that he actually woke up so fast and him from a strange woman holding him. Then Kira remembered what his plan was. He needed to escape. He had to get away before Jotaro or Koichi woke up. And you might just be his ticket to safety.

"Wh-where am I?! What happened?" the strange man almost shouted, seemingly scared. His hands came up to hold onto your shirt and you in response took a hold of his. To you, he seemed scared.

"Everything's alright, mister. Could you please tell me if you remember what happened? We will take you to safety as soon as my friends help the others." You tried reassuring him. The man's eyes kept shifting between you and your friends.

"I-I remember walking by the shop" he started and attempted to stand up. You of course, helped him as much as you could. "When it j-just exploded." Kira was trying his hardest to sound scared and shocked and by far, he was doing a great job fooling you.

"Alright, everything is alright, mister." You reassured him, finally managing to help him fully stand up. You let him lean on you. Wrapping one of your hands around his waist, the other took a hold of his arm which you placed around your shoulders. "I'll take you home to heal. Hospitals will just be more trouble."

Kira couldn't agree with you more.

"Josuke! The man's alive, I'll take him home." You announced. Your friends only nodded, too busy with the others. "Come on." You muttered, more to yourself than to him. Holding him close to your body, you begun making your way towards your house. And surprisingly he wasn't that heavy; the man was fit.

It didn't take you surprisingly long to get him to your house, since he walked way faster than you thought he would. It was almost as if he wanted to be away from the shop. I mean, if you were in an explosion incident you'd want to get away from the site, wouldn't you?

You opened your door and pulled him inside, locking the door behind you. Once you made him comfortable on the couch you decided to get him cleaned and bandaged up. You headed for your med kit in the bathroom. Unknown to you Kira's eyes were constantly glued on you. How would he get away from you now? Sure, you helped him escape Jotaro and Koichi, yet now you were a problem. You knew his face, he couldn't just simply run, away could he? He needed to change his face for sure, as Jotaro would soon describe how he looked like and everyone will be on the lookout for him.

Just as quickly you vanished behind the bathroom door, you returned, med kit in hand. Why were you even helping him? He was a complete stranger, someone who could be (and actually is) a murderer. Why did you believe him so quickly? It didn't make sense to Kira; why would anyone be so kind towards a stranger?

Without a word, you sat next to him and helped him take off his suit before taking care of his wounds. Kira couldn't help but wonder about you. There was something just...so stunning and different. Something different from all those bland women at his workplace. But was that good? Didn't Kira want someone just as normal as anyone else? No, perhaps you were an exception.