Book Enthusiast [Giorno Giovanna]

Warning: none

Requested by: FeifeisBandana

Can i be honest? I will be honest. I think Giorno is selfish af.

☆☆☆

Today was a good day. The sun was low, the sky was clear. It wasn't that hot nor was it too cold for you – the perfect autumn day. The weather was too perfect to miss so you'd decided to spend the evening outside. Currently occupying a bench at the local park, you had your book opened on your lap, taking in every word on the pages.

It was the last book of the series you'd waited a long time to read. Why did it have to end? The plot was amazing, the characters even more. You wish you'd be able to be in that universe. Instead you were stuck in this completely boring one. It was such a good book series.

Sad part was that you were at the end! What were you going to do after finishing it? Were you supposed to just go back to your normal, boring life? Pick a new book? All of those things seemed way too dumb to do. You wanted more of this universe. Yet there you were, at the last line of the last chapter. And no soon after, you finished it.

Closing the book, you finally looked up from it. You hadn't even realized how late it's gotten. The sun was long gone. The streets lights were on, and the park – almost empty. Had you really stayed that long? You'd lost track of time. Perhaps it was time to go home. You stood up, ready to head home.

"Excuse me miss?" a voice caught your attention, making you stop in your tracks.

You turned around only to be met with the most beautiful angel you'd ever seen. A boy, maybe around your age, was approaching you. It seemed like he was still in his dark school uniform. His golden hair was a lot longer than you'd thought, hold in a braid. He also had a few bangs sticking into various ways. 'Perhaps he should do something about them' you thought. His green eyes didn't leave your form.

"M-Me?" you asked dumbly. You still didn't move from your spot, his gaze as if holding you in one place. Finally, he came to a stop right in front of you. Just now you noticed that he was a few inches taller than you. It was interesting to you as to why this boy had approached you in such a late hour.

"I'm Giorno Giovanna." He extended his arm towards yours, waiting for you to accept it. You were still very confused and surprised by this sudden appearance, but you still accepted the handshake.

"(Y/N) (L/N) ..." your voice trailed off towards the end. You just kept staring at the boy confused. "Excuse me, Giorno, but why did you approach me? It's very late."

The boy didn't give you an answer straight away. Instead he stared at your face a bit longer, before offering his hand once again. Jeez, this Giovanna was so weird. You barely met him and he already wants to hold your hand again.

"It is in fact very late. And you're out here all alone. I just want to help you get home safely." The smallest smile ever formed on his lips. He was waiting patiently for you to hold his hand once again. "I want to help you, miss (L/N)"

The fact that he used your name, made you blush slightly. No one has ever done something so kind. You'd only read about such stuff. Someone completely unknown to you, offering help out of pure heart. You decided to accept his offering, placing your hand in his. It was surprisingly soft.

"That's very kind, Giorno."

After telling him where you were heading, both of you took off. This place of town wasn't the safest place on earth. Sure, there were worse parts of the town, but with the dangerous mafia members luring around any corner nowhere was safe anymore. Naples was turned into a city full of killers and robbers.