Nervous [Polnareff]

Warning: none

Requested by: Fazfuck

Ok, maybe, just maybe, I miiiiiight have ADHD. Maybe

also art above by me once again :p

☆☆☆

So, it turns out that body-stealing one-hundred (and twenty) years old grand-uncle vampires with super powers are a thing. Oh yes, also stands.

It was a lot to take in in one single day. Of course, you, just like your brother, had been seeing those 'evil spirits' (as Jotaro calls them) for some time now. It didn't bother you as much as it bothered your brother. You kept telling him that it wasn't something serious, yet he insisted on going to jail for some reason.

Anyways. In a day your grandpa had came from America, you met a classmate of Jotaro's, realized what stand powers are, learnt about an old family business with some kind of vampire that you apparently had in your family tree. Not only that but your mother has fallen ill under the influence of her stand (apparently stands can do that too) and now you were on a crusade with your brother, grandfather and two people you didn't know to defeat the gay (bi but you get the idea) vampire DIO.

Now, you knew you had no choice. Either you go and fight with the risk of losing your life to save your mother or you let her die. Its obvious that you wanted to save her. But you weren't very keen on the idea of giving your life up. You were so young, there was so many other adventures before you!

"Hey, (Y/N), are you thinking of me again?" a voice called from beside you, inside the cramped car. You didn't even have to look at who said that. Only one person would do that and it was Polnareff. He loved teasing you and it was no secret.

The Frenchman was head over heels for you, yet it seemed like you were the only one oblivious to that. He'd take every opportunity he had to flirt with you, sit next to you, and once he was bold enough to ask to share a room with you! Jotaro was furious.

Before you could reply to the charming man, your brother cut you off. "Good grief, leave her alone." He muttered from the front seat, shooting a slight glare his way. It was your turn to furrow your eyebrows and look at Jotaro.

"Don't be mean, JoJo." You turned to face Polnareff and give him a smile "Polnareff was just curious." Jotaro only scoffed before looking out the window. Even if you couldn't tell, Polnareff's heart melted with that small smile of yours. Besides that, the drive was pretty normal.

And before you knew it you had fallen asleep. And oh man, was Polnareff lucky! As you doze off, your head tilted down to rest against his shoulder. Once your head made contact with his skin, he froze. He was surprised to say the least! He had imagined something like this a few times and finally it happened. A proud smirk formed on his lips. One of his arms wrapped around your shoulders to keep you in place.

"Turns out she really does think about me!" Polnareff said, not really related to anything. Honestly, he just wanted to brag about you choosing him as a pillow. And if you weren't sleeping so peacefully, Jotaro would've punched the Frenchman.

☆☆☆

"Finally, we are here!" you exclaimed, stretching outside the car. Your group had finally arrived at the destination and you were more than eager to meet your new companion for the night – the bed. This drive was long and tiring – you needed rest. Badly needed it. Not to mention the enemy stand users that you had to avoid all day long.

And before you knew it, your group was already heading towards the hotel. They never wait for you. With a small pout you got your bag and were just about to follow them when someone tapped your shoulder. Turning around you were met with Polnareff. Didn't he follow them?

"Yes, Pol? What's the matter?" you asked, kind of surprised he was waiting for you.

"Well, um, (Y/N) I um..." he trailed off, nervous as hell. He had told himself that he wont chicken out, and would tell you straight away, but when you used his nickname it was hard. He loved when you used his nickname.

His arm rubbed the back of his neck, trying to calm his nerves. And you kept staring at his with wide innocent eyes that wasn't helping! The man let out a breath he didn't know he was holding and looked you straight in the eyes.

"Look, (Y/N)," he took a hold of your hand. It made you blush. "ever since I first saw you... how do I say it?" he muttered the last part more to himself than to you. "I've fallen in love with you! You're just so- You're gorgeous alright? I've been with quite a few ladies, yet none of them are like you."

The Frenchman kept rambling on, but you barely payed attention to what he was saying. Somehow you knew he'd say that. Somehow you knew he liked you. And you felt the same way towards him so there was really nothing wrong with this situation. Your eyes fell to where he held your hand. You decided it was time to make a move.

Abruptly pulling onto his clothing, you made him bend down. Your soft lips connected with his in a small, yet gentle kiss. Immediately, his rambling stopped. And he just stood there, frozen in place as you kissed him. Kissed him! He'd never imagined this outcome.

But as nice as it was, the kiss ended and you pulled away from him. Giggling low, you ran off to the hotel, leaving Polnareff stunned on the sidewalk.

"Give me a break." Jotaro muttered once again as he watched the whole encounter.