5 ѱ UNINTENTIONAL (BWWM)

Wednesday, 04/24/2019 1:53 pm

"We all saw Cole as a god. He brought many of us into the faith and taught us to love whiteness. He taught us to love our white people. He even taught us to raise the white man to a place of power and authority. Was it not Cole who told us that niggers were the worst scum on the Earth? Did he not make many of us swear on our lives never to touch or get involved with them?" The men in the room looked at one another with anger and disgust in their eyes.

     "How do we know that's Cole? He would never betray his family." One of the onlookers yelled out.

      "It appears our fearless leader got out of prison and faked his death. I guess he decided he wanted a better, easier life, and that's why he hooked up with that bitch. She is a loaded businesswoman from Dallas, Texas. The onlookers saw what appeared to them that Cole had ditched the family, and the whole time he had been living high on the hog without giving two shits about anyone else." The disgusting mixture of truth and lies rolled off his tongue as quickly as a woodpecker taking a shit.

      Bruce conveniently left out the part that he did everything in his power to get rid of the former leader. Instead, he presented to the members that Cole was living it up with a black woman to cover his betrayal. He would never tell the group that he betrayed Cole and had it somehow pushed him in the direction that led him to meet the woman in the video in the first place.

      He decided to hammer the nails in his enemy's coffin by giving them a sight that would secure the death of the one person he hated most in the world.

ѱ ѱ ѱ

As soon as he overheard the news of the request for a meeting, Shane slowly but surely began the process of hiding money while plotting his escape. He made an effort to act normal like nothing had changed as he was distancing himself from Bruce all along. Not only had he nearly lost his life the last time they encountered Cole, but he had begun to notice how irritated Bruce was with him lately. It was as if the man was searching for a reason to call him out.

     The moment Shane saw Cole alive and well on the video, he knew some unseen force had a hand on the man. The McGregor's were never known for having Shit Luck. They were some lucky sons-of-bitches who, even when their luck was down, still managed to come out ahead.

     After witnessing the traitor and the black woman kill their friends when they tried to snatch Cole, he wagered she wouldn't let them get away the next time around. The woman was a fucking sharpshooter with enough money to buy and sell his ass. For him, that spelled disaster, and he wanted no part of that shit.

     "This is the man you idolized and worshipped." Bruce pushed play on the recording.

     A few dozen men watched as Cole kissed, hugged, and initiated all manners of personal contact with her. They watched as the former leader of the Kansas City Missouri Chapter of the Brotherhood spent his days and nights going out to eat at fancy restaurants, hanging out at the movie theater, and lounging about with the enemy.

     Shane watched the faces in the crowd to gauge the reaction of those who once believed him to be dead. Their expressions' shifted as they started to think he'd run off with this... this... thing and betrayed them.

     Bruce's expression reflected that he was happier than a possum eating shit as the level of grumbling in the room slow-rolled into a roar. Viewing each recorded day, the rage in their collective voices became deafening.

     They observed Cole tape with his arm wrapped around her shoulders. Then they saw the couple laughing and playing together. Finally, after three days of surveillance, the recording showed them walking hand and hand like two clueless lovers.

The Dividing Line: ABSOLUTION #COMPLETED (Book 3)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें