17 ѱ SECRET LIAISONS (BWWM)

(MONTREAL, QUÉBEC 2011)

"How much time do we have?" Hot moist air rushed from his thin lips as they quivered, betraying his desperate need for her.

     Nothing ever prepared him for the rush that ran hot and rampant in his blood. As it raged through him, his mind always warned him against this particular weakness. "You will get yourself killed if you don't stop this." His innermost self whisper-screamed, but it held no power.

     "Why do you make me wait so long to see you?" He pleaded with her.

     "Baby, I can't lose everything I have worked so hard to accomplish because you can't get me out of your system. You knew the rules. Hell... you made them. If I can adapt to the madness you have insisted on for all these years, why can't you?" He already knew better than to start the same argument.

     The last time they met in Paris, she walked away from him because of the same questions. It killed him to be away from her, but his life was far too complicated for him to just come out to everyone and say, This is the woman I love. If you have a problem with that, too fucking bad. I can't afford to let her go. He was determined not to repeat the dumb shit of the past, so he stopped his complaining and focused on the fact that she was with him.

     "I'm sorry to be so insistent and make such crazy rules, but you know how difficult it is for me to see you. I want to spend every moment with you. You know that." He nibbled at her ear, fully aware it was one of her many erogenous zones.

     If he wanted to make her happy, he had to give her exactly what she wanted. His lover was a successful, powerful woman. She didn't need or require his presence in any way. She had some of the hottest entertainers at her disposal. However, she worked eighty-hour weeks and seldom slept. She was one of the finest black women he had ever laid eyes on, and nobody had to tell him that he was totally and completely pussy-whipped.

     As he unzipped her black sleeveless cocktail dress and slid it down to the floor, Igor nearly exploded in his pants. As he unwrapped his present, he was rewarded with the sight of her fine ass hugged by candy apple red lace panties and a matching bra covering her beautifully scrumptious breasts.

     Lanie always knew exactly how to make him go from zero to sixty in no time, flat. The only issue concerning him was the quickest route to get to the exquisite skin beneath those clothes.

     Igor slowly, yet attentively, struck out on a voyage to sample her sweetness with nothing more than his lips and tongue. He began by kissing just below the nape of her neck as his fingers played around in her kitchen. Often she would warn him against messing up her hair. Still, lately, since he continuously managed to fuck whatever hairstyle she was wearing right off her head, Lanie opted for wearing her natural hair. Thus, allowing him to freely play while enjoying the full experience of the voluptuous queen who always made him feel like a man capable of conquering the world if he so desired.

     His lust contradicted everything he stood for, but Igor was powerless to his need for her. It wasn't like him to waste time with silly things, so he never pecked at her skin. By no means did Igor squander his time pretending to be ignorant of Lanie's wants when he was in her presence. His mouth greedily suckled her skin, leaving love marks for any fool who dared to try and take his place.

     With painstaking discipline, his lips traveled down the length of her spine, leaving a trail of hot strawberry-vanilla steam as his heat tapped into the dark chocolate essence feeding his addiction. Finally, he unfastened the delectable red bra and threw it on a chair. So much more real estate needed to be conquered, so he made his way further down south.