10 ѱ THE CONTRACT (BWWM)

Wednesday, 04/24/2019 5:41 pm

IGOR

Listening to the lawyer explain what happened, a picture came together about the stupid little prick sitting behind the desk like some "big shit" boss who was just a foolish kid trying to wear a grown man's shoes. He was trying to encourage the brothers to move against Cole due to his failed attempt to execute his former friend.

    He tried to give the man a chance without interfering in his business, but Bruce fucked up big time this time.

     Igor was aware of the multiple drug deals, prostitution of the women in Bruce's town, and even his dealings with anyone who would give him a dollar or a dime. Igor didn't move against him then or meet with other leaders to sanction him, but everyone had taken notice of the rules he and his men had broken. With several of his guys strung out on drugs and his multiple failures, nothing he did went unnoticed either.

     When he felt the weasel attempting to slink away, Igor gave him a death stare and waved at him to sit back down. He then dropped his hand down to his side, removing his phone to text a specific code to his men who had accompanied him to the meeting. He knew in about five minutes, the thirty guys waiting outside would be inside the office.

ѱ ѱ ѱ

BRUCE

Lost in his thoughts, he admitted that he was like any of the other sick bastards musing over the sight of a black woman on her knees in front of a white man taking a dick the way she damn well should.

     He was just like any man in the room. Hell would freeze over before he admitted to anyone that he watched that scene so many times before he showed it to the group that he'd committed their fucking to memory. The visage of pleasure and pain on her face alone made him hard just thinking about it.

     Of all the pieces of ass he fucked regularly, she was a grade a piece of pussy he would love to fuck real good before he killed her. But, after what she did to his men, she had to die unless he decided to chain her up like the animal she was and only use her as his personal sex doll. He wouldn't make the same mistake of trying to hold onto her like he did with Jolene. That was a big mistake, and no matter how good she was in bed, he wouldn't make the same mistake twice.

     But right now, his problem wasn't Cole or his bitch.

     Judging by Igor's body language, Bruce was sure something was most likely being planned by the old fucker regarding the unsanctioned attack on Cole. Once, he had idolized the man sitting in front of him because of his brutality and cruelty. Of all the members, he was sure Berg would support his effort after watching Cole and that nigger bitch.

     On several occasions, Berg beat to death some poor black bastard who decided to cross him came to mind. It was long believed that the man was demon-possessed because of his evil transformation whenever he was involved in a matter requiring him to fight or kill someone.

     Members of the Brotherhood feared the last founding member of their Charter because he didn't tolerate foolishness or bullshit from anyone. Bruce was well aware that his life hung in the balance should the man learn of everything that transpired between himself and Cole. Not only had he attempted to kill Cole before the asshole revealed the incident on the phone, but he also stole money from his former friend, fucked his ex-fiance while he was locked up, and plotted to get rid of him to assume leadership over his chapter.

     He held so many secrets under lock and key that would sear a target into his flesh and make him a dead man walking should they come to the surface. So he was forced to lie, cheat, steal, and kill to keep every single one of his lies in check. Though his only living accomplice wasn't aware of all he had locked away, the man knew enough to place his life in serious jeopardy.