18 ѱ GHOST FROM THE PAST (BWWM)

BRUCE

He was in constant communication with his team since he instructed everyone to go underground two months earlier. But, because of the heat from Berg and the other leaders, Bruce had to come up with a plan. The main focus was on the best way to ambush that slippery motherfucker.

Bruce decided he take every precaution to finish Cole off. After he took out Cole's treacherous ass, he would reach out to some of his friends in other organizations to annihilate the assholes who locked him up. He knew some people who would only care about the fact that a former leader was shacking up with a nigger.

ѱ ѱ ѱ

When he was waiting to move on his enemies, Bruce started having the same nightmares that drove him to take a crew down to Arkansas to find Cole in the first place. Night after night, he jumped out of his bed, kicking whatever skank he had in there out with him, screaming as he met his end.

The nightmare of a swinging ax and the cracking of the blade through his skull tormented him every single night. Cole was standing over him, looking like a demon straight from hell. His eyes were blood-red, and he was out for revenge in the worst possible way.

There had to be something he could do to neutralize the situation until he was ready to get rid of the traitor once and for all.

For hours, he sat in an associate's house mulling over what to do next. Then, one day out of the blue, it came to him... with the help of a friend.

"Hey, man. Have you come up with anything yet?" Gavin Stuart asked.

"Not really. I can't figure out how to get around security." He racked his nails over his scalp.

"Didn't you say they went to the hospital last night?"

"Yeah, what of it." Bruce listened for a solution.

"You know there are tons of people who think the same way we do about mixing. Pay off the guards. See if you can pay off a nurse who needs to make some quick cash. Get one of your connections who has access to an ambulance; then we can walk right inside the hospital and snatch her black ass out of there before two shakes of a lamb's tail.

After confirming with his own two eyes that not only was Cole alive and well, but he was also living it up with his black bitch, Bruce had to reach out to all his contacts. So he got on the phone and called some friends to meet him at a Brotherhood-friendly bar.

After watching the couple from a distance for the last two weeks, Bruce decided it was time to put an end to their happy little charade.

ѱ ѱ ѱ

(Friday, July 19, 2019, 10:17 pm)

ANGEL

She could barely breathe. It was an enormous effort to inhale but what made it all somehow worse was the fact that searing pain lingered around the area beneath her right breast where her ribs were.

Her head was fuzzy, like it was in a terrible fog. Angel leaned her head back, feeling the pain that was in her shoulders as well. She opened her eyes, and at first, her eyes prevented her from making out anything. She closed her eyes again, and this time when she opened them, she was completely confused.

Hanging from a structural beam, a chain ran down until it stopped at a hook connected to whatever tied her hands. Angel stared for several minutes before it registered in her mind that she was hanging from the ceiling. But, then, the deal they made came to mind, and that seemed to refute the obvious.

Five days after they made a deal with the group, the documents were signed, the money paid, and all was supposed to be good, or so she thought. However, it never occurred to her that Lt. Col. Igor Berg would renege on the agreement. After all of the research done on him and his company, he was a man of his word. The only negative mark in his record was his affiliation with the Brotherhood.