13 ѱ BRUCE (BWWM)

Wednesday, 04/24/2019 9:00 pm

TEXT:

Group Text from Bruce (Shane, Burt, Kells, Ronin, Vance):

     B: Surrounded by Berg's men. My office in 20 minutes. Use back access. 9:00 PM

     B: Office surrounded by Berg Men. More men on the way. 9:00 PM

     B: Bring weapons men bikes. K take out their vehicles create a distraction. 9:02 PM

     9:04 PM 👍: Burt

     9:04 PM How big? : Kells

     9:04 PM 👍 : Ronin

     9:04 PM 👍 : Vance

Group Text from (Shane, Burt, Kells, Ronin, Vance):

     B: 20 or 30 guys here. Come prepared put on a good show to grab their attention. 9:05 PM

     B: Vance... your connect is needed. Berg declared war on us. We need to show that old bastard who he is fucking with. 9:06 PM

     9:08 PM 💢: Burt

     9:08 PM 💢 : Kells

     9:08 PM 💢 : Ronin

     9:08 PM 💢 : Vance

ѱ ѱ ѱ

THE SHOW

"What are you doing here?" The three men guarding the door watched as the higher-ranked of the three called out to the men approaching them.

     "We were sent to relieve you. Norton told us to head over here and give you guys a break," One of them lied with ease.

     Berg's men were easy to identify from other members of the Brotherhood. They dressed in full camo gear fashioned much like what's issued to US Army soldiers. They carried AR-15's, walkies, and the same gear a soldier would carry as a soldier. In addition, each uniform displayed a name tag with pins reflecting the person's rank wearing the uniform.

     Igor's man stared at the other guy for a moment, not recognizing his voice. The time it took for him to assess the situation, one blast went off back in the distance. Just as he turned to look in that direction, a blast went off closer to them over where they had parked their vehicles. One, two, three. Smaller blasts exploded back to back. With the guards fully distracted, several others ran up behind the distracted men, jerked them up in the air, and bodyslammed them to the ground.

     They had no chance to fight as the air was forced out of their lungs when they contacted the ground. The group of guys proceeded to knock their helmets off and proceeded to punch, kick, and stomp the unsuspecting men in the face and head until they were all a bloody mess sprawled out on the ground, knocked completely out.

     Ten of Bruce's guys rushed the building in a matter of minutes to get inside. They pulled the Berg's men inside the office inside with them and bolted the door. Bruce had already sent them instructions regarding the number of people in his office with him.

     He convinced his men of his suspicion that Berg was attempting to take over Kansas City. He explained that the other leaders accepted a bribe to keep their mouths shut regarding a core rule. He emphasized that the older leaders had become far too wealthy and too corrupt, and it was time to take them down and reform the entire Midwest Brotherhood back to the way it was in the good old days.

     Many of his men were struggling financially. They already suspected the other leaders were dirty. Bruce provided them with an excuse to move against their people.

The Dividing Line: ABSOLUTION #COMPLETED (Book 3)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें