Finding You

Cyrus Borg was wheeling himself outside of the city. It took a while but Borg thought it was worth it. When never ventured out too far in fear something will happen and he can't do much to defend himself. Nor did he want to bother his daughter or the ninja. So he stayed near the city. Borg enjoyed the light breeze on the slightly chilly day. He closed his eyes, putting his worries to the side, and relaxed in the peace. 

Until that peace of disturbed. A sudden sound and the darkening of the sky caught Borg's attention. " Oh no," Borg said to himself as he wheeled himself back a bit scared. He looked at the weird portal in the sky as someone fell out of it. Borg gasped and wheeled himself over to the person as the portal closed. As Borg got closer, he realized who it was. It was the same man who kidnapped him in the past. Acronix. He was alone and injured, which made Borg feel bad for him, he didn't know why but Acronix's pained face hurt Borg's heart. He tried to pull up Acronix onto his lap so he could wheel both of them back to the Borg tower. It took a long time and was very hard but Borg somehow did it. He used his phone to send an announcement to all the workers at the tower when he was close. He didn't want anyone to see Acronix. He went in threw the back and went into the elevator. He went up to level 99 where his room was. He lived in his tower since it was easier for him. He went to his room and put Acronix on the bed and got some stuff to treat his injuries.

A few hours later, Acronix woke up. He sat up slightly, he was scared and confused. He looked at the door as it started to open. " Oh! you're awake" Borg said, pushing himself over to the bed. " Borg?" Acronix said even more confused. " Why am I here? " " You fell out of the sky and were injured so I took you in." " Why? I kidnapped you remember." " I remember, but people can change. And if I left you, hurt and alone, I would be a bad guy myself." He gave Acronix a bottle of water which he thanked him for. He took a sip and looked back at Borg. " Why did you get the ninja or something? Put me in prison." " I don't know. I had a feeling not to. " Borg smiled. Acronix smiled back weakly.  " Thank you, Borg." "You're welcome. I best be getting back to work." Borg started to wheel himself away but Acronix stopped him, " Wait!" Borg looked at him. " Hm?" " Is there any way I could help you? To repay you for helping you." " You don't need to do anything Acronix." " Please, just let me help you." Borg sighed and smiled, " Then come on." Acronix got up and took the handles of Borg's Wheelchair, " Where shall we go?" Borg smiled more and told him where to go. 

Acronix pushed Borg to his desk and stood next to him, watching him work. " You could get a chair you know." Borg chuckled. " Oh, right!" Acronix got a chair and sat down. He watched Borg work in pure curiosity and interest. " You seem to like technology," Cyrus said glancing at Acronix. " Of course I do! It's so fascinating and useful! I never got to see any as I was stuck in the timewarp as Krux was left in Ninjago. And he doesn't even like technology! I mean, who could you not! It's amazing!" Acronix continued to ramble. Borg found his rambling cute and listened to him with his full attention. " Sorry, I'm rambling," Acronix said, stopping himself and covering his mouth. " No no, continue. Please." Acronix looked at him and smiled. He started talking again and Borg smiled again. " Would you like to try out some prototypes?" Acronix's eyes widened. " Please!!" Borg smiled and pulled out one of his drawers. He took out a pair of glasses. " Put these on." He gave them to Acronix who happily put them on. Brog brought up a folder on his computer with different languages. " The glasses are supposed to translate any language as soon as you look at it. Can you read what has been typed?" Acronix looked at Borg's computer and read off what was written. Borg checked it with his answer key. The glasses seemed to work perfectly but Acronix couldn't read the last sentence which was written in the old ninjago language. Acronix took off the glasses and looked at Borg. " I was kind of expecting them to not be able to translate old ninjago. Thank you Acronix." " No thank you! That was so cool! I can't believe that they actually worked! Borg, you're amazing with the stuff you do!" Borg smiled and blushed lightly. " Thank you Acronix!" Borg took the glasses and put them back into his drawer. " I'll work on those later," Cryus said to himself before looking at Acronix. " How about I show you how to make stuff so you have your own project and maybe could even create something amazing." " Really!?" Acronix gave even happier somehow. Brog nodded and got some spare parts. He started to teach Acronix the basics of technology and how to not make something catch on fire while building. Acronix paid full attention and followed Borg's instructions as he copied what Borg was doing. It was hard but fun.