Together again

Acronix, Borg, and Sensei Wu were sitting at the table drinking tea when the Ninja + Pixal returned. " Krux... Got away." Lloyd told them, ashamed he let the old man escape once again. " How? There is no way he beat all 7 of you" Wu set down his cup, surprised. " I don't know," Nya sat down and sighed. " He went into a room next to him, closing the door quickly and once we got in, he was gone." Kai also sat down. " Just gone? How could he do that?" Acronix questioned. Borg looked at his cup of tea. " There are, secret passageways inside of the Borg Tower. He must of somehow quickly found one and got out." Borg informed. " There are? How come I was never aware of them?" Pixal asked her father.  " There were put in after you went with the Ninja." 

After talking for a bit, Zane told Borg that it would be unwise to go back to the Borg Tower for at least a couple of days. Acronix suggested that Borg stays with him in his apartment for Krux didn't know where it was. The Ninja talked a bit before agreeing. The two men were dropped off after Pixal got Borg's clothes and wheelchair. Acronix pushed Borg into his apartment and turned on the lights. Borg looked around, " Nice apartment." " Thank you Cyrus."

Acronix put Borg onto the couch as requested. " Hungry?" " Starving." Borg chuckled and Acronix got started on the cooking. " I'm happy you're ok baby. I was super worried." " Heh, I'm glad I'm ok as well, though I almost wasn't." Acronix looked over at his boyfriend. " What do you mean?" Borg rubbed the back of his neck. " Your uh, hehe, your brother kind of threw a screwdriver at me. Got stuck halfway in the wall." " WHAT!" Acronix ran over to Borg and started to inspect him. " How dare he! Did he do anything else?! Oh Borgy! I'm sorry he almost hurt you." " Ace Ace I'm fine! Really!" Cyrus gave Acronix a quick kiss. " Please go finish cooking." 

Acronix shook his head and kissed Borg's forehead. " Ok baby" Acronix went back to the kitchen. Acronix started to cook once again and Borg turned on the Tv. Acronix kept taking glances at Borg, happy to have his boyfriend back and safe. He went over as the food was cooking and attacked him with kisses. Borg laughed, "Acronix! Where did this- hehe! Where did this come from?" " From my heart, because I love you!" Acronix hugged Borg tightly. Borg hugged back and gave Acronix a smooch back.

Acronix only released from the hug to check on the food. By now it had started to rain. The sound of the rain outside was soothing. Once the food was finished cooking, Acronix plated it and walked back over to Borg. He set down a plate in front of him and sat down. " Thank you Acronix, te amo." " You welcome Borg, te amo." The boys watched some game show Borg put on and ate. And once they were done eating, they cuddled. Happy to be in each other's arms again.

Of course, one man wasn't happy they were together again. Krux groaned as he made his way through the grassy wooded area outside of the City. The rain made the ground pretty muddy and Krux had slipped a few times. He was cold and covered in mud. He was angry mumbling to himself in incoherent Spanish. He hated that Acronix fell in love with technology. He hated that Acronix separated from him. He hated that Acronix loved Borg. He hated that he couldn't separate them. He hated the Ninja. He hated everything. But would he hate everything if he took Acronix's offer?

No. Krux had to get that out of his mind. He knew Borg was lying that Acronix still loved him. And he knew that Acronix was only trying to arrest Krux and acted like he was trying to get him to be good. He was too old to fall for tricks like that. But his gut said the opposite of his mind. That Acronix did still love him and just wanted Krux to be good as well. 

Krux grabbed a stick and threw it into the mud. He sighed and took a break. He laid his back against a tree and sat in the mud. The water poured from above him and Krux shivered in the cold. His clothing was worn out and drenched, a recipe for being cold. He held his arms and felt the water running down his face. Krux wiped the water off and looked at his hand, seeing the green face paint had also rubbed off. Krux wiped the rest of it off, telling himself it was stupid just to have a random swear in the paint but really, it just reminded him of when Krux and Acronix acted like brothers.

Back when Krux wasn't a horrible brother and listened to his younger twin. When they fought side by side. But now, they fight against each other. Their Mother and Father be disappointed in the older twin. Krux pulled his legs up and rested his head on his knees. The sound of the pouring rain masked the sound of Krux's cries.