Found after the Storm

Borg was tossed over Krux's shoulder as Krux walked along a hidden path to get to the city. Borg didn't try to get away before what could he do? Run away? Yeah, he couldn't do that. Borg crossed his arms. He had to do something! Anything! But he had no clue what. 

Once the two had arrived at the Borg Tower, Borg having to shut down all the cameras in the basement, then actually getting into the basement, Borg figured out something. Being nice or angry wasn't working so he had to do something he hated. Guilt-tripping. Borg locked the door to the basement as per the request of Krux. The room was a small office, similar to the one Borg had upstairs since it was made just in case something happened upstairs. Borg was put on the ground as Krux looked through the bag he had, taking out the broken time blades he had found again. " You know Krux, you are only tearing your family apart more. You lost your parents, now you're only going to lose Acronix." 

The older twin stiffened once Borg mentioned their parents. Krux glared at the inventor. " How do you know about my parents?" " Acronix told us everything. How you are stubborn and can't accept the fact that it wasn't the other elemental master's fault." Borg hissed. " Of course Acronix told you. He always says too much. He needs to just tape his mouth shut." " What kind of brother are you!?" Borg was surprised how much Krux talked bad about Acronix. " Acronix was trying to help us understand what pain you two went through! Acronix still loves you, always will no matter if you're a villain or not! And this is what you do? Talk shit!?" 

Borg normally didn't swear but damn was he angry. Krux turned around fully. " Acronix still loves me? Of course, he does, he has no one else." " He has me and the Ninja. He is part of a new family now, unlike you." Krux gritted his teeth. " Acronix is childish, blinded at the stupidity of the introduction to technology. You took my brother away from me!" Krux pointed at the glasses-wearing man. " I didn't do anything!" Borg raised his hand close to his chest. " Acronix never wanted to be a villain! He saw he had a chance to change and took it, that meant getting away from you. Why don't you just join him!?" " And be foolish!? I rather die." 

Krux turned away and Cyrus looked him up and down. " Then lose Acronix. Lose all your family. You're the only one suffering." Borg scoffed before having to quickly push himself to the side. Krux had thrown a screwdriver at him. Borg's face went pale as he saw how far in the screwdriver went into the wall. He could just imagine what would have happened if that hit him. Borg looked at Krux who was still in the position where he let go of the screwdriver. He was looking at the floor and breathing heavily. He suddenly just left the office to cool off. Borg gulped and stayed put, scared now knowing that Krux isn't afraid to hurt and possibly kill Borg. 

After a bit and Krux not returning, Borg tried to see if he could use anything in the office to alert someone. Sadly, there wasn't much. Borg was angry at himself for barely putting anything into the underground office. He crawled back to his corner and laid there, closing his eyes to escape reality for a bit. It was all he could do. 

But the silence was interpreting but the sound of the door-busting open with Pixal and Acronix running in. " BORG!" The two shouted as Acronix picked up his lover. " Acronix! Pixal! " Borg was surprised they found him. " Let's get you out of here querido" ( Dear) Borg smiled and nodded. " Pixal, help the others," Jay was thrown into the room. " They need it. I'll take Borg to the Bounty." Pixal nodded and the two ran out of the room. 

Acronix bolted towards the stairs as Pixal helped the Ninja get Krux. Acronix rushed up the stairs and out the door. The employees looked at them run out of the tower. Acronix had to run to the dock since it was the only place the Bounty could land because there was no way Acronix could climb and only Borg. " Acronix, how did you find us?" Borg questioned. " I was reading our messages, don't ask why, and one of your text changed to under where he lives. I thought it was referring to the basement in me and Krux's childhood home. But when you two weren't there, I realized it meant you and that you guys were under the Borg Tower." Acronix vaguely explained.

Borg tilted his head slightly. " So the thing that was scaring you and making you remember you were a villain, that glitch helped you?" " Yeah, it's weird right." Borg nodded. " Thank you for saving me, my knight in shining armor." Borg rested his head on Acronix's shoulder. Acronix smiled and slowed his pace a bit to make it more comfortable for Cyrus. " Why wouldn't I save my prince." Acornix kissed Borg's forehead. Borg smiled widely, " I really missed you." " I missed you more."