One by One

Acronix and the Ninja spent a good 20 minutes in the cave and still haven't found anything. " Acronix, we need to split up." Cole started but Acronix denied it. " Acronix, you love Borg right?" Lloyd put a hand on the older male. Acronix nodded, " And you would do anything to protect him." Acronix nodded again. " Then the quickest way to find him is to split up to cover more ground." " But, what if-" " We're strong Acronix." Jay cut in. " Don't worry about Krux." Acronix looked at the Ninja then looked down a bit. " Fine, we split up. But we should be in small groups just in case." The others agreed with this.

The group was divided into 4 groups. Nya and Kai, Zane and Lloyd, Pixal and Jay, and Acronix with Cole. All groups went a different way which worried Acronix. " Hey bud, it's going to be ok. We're going to find your brother and Borg." " I know we will, what worries me is that Krux will overpower us or hurt Borg. Since Krux knows we are here, he might see that we split up and might pick us off one by one." Acronix gulped. Cole leaned his arm on Acronix's shoulder. "Relax Acronix. The others can take care of themselves. Krux doesn't stand a chance." Cole comforted. The time twin smiled a bit. " Thanks, Cole."

Sadly, Acronix's suspicions came true. Krux was made aware that the group had split up. He looked for the groups. The first one he found was Pixal and Jay. Pixal felt as if the two were not alone and spotted Krux before he could sneak upon them. " Krux! This ends now!" Jay shouted, pointing at the old man. " You're correct. This does end now." Krux took out a katana. The android and Master of Lightening got ready to fight. " We've defeated you be-" " Defeated? You never defeated me!" Krux laughed. " We were simply lost in time, nothing to do with you. You couldn't' even stop us from getting the time blades." Krux struck at Jay who barely dodged. 

Pixal grabbed Krux's arm and threw him against the wall. " How dare you kidnap my father! FOR A SECOND TIME!" Pixal shouted. Krux grunted and quickly got up, kicking Pixal in the chest then hitting Jay with his katana which cut his shoulder. Jay hissed at the new cut before feeling dizzy. Jay fell onto the ground, not being able to stand up because he was suddenly so dizzy. " Jay!" Pixal gasped as Krux swiped under her legs. She fell down and Krux put his foot on her chest, katana at her throat. " It's time to shut you down, you useless technology." 

Krux tied up Jay and Pixal and threw the two into a hidden room so no one could find them. Krux rubbed his back since it still hurt after Pixal threw him against the wall. He held his katana firmly and stared at the blade. " I still can't believe you rather be with the ninja and that stupid Cyrus Borg than me Brother." Krux scoffed and walked down the hallways in search of the next group.

That next group was Nya and Kai. They both ended up going down the same hallway. " Krux!" The siblings shouted. " Oh, the annoying brats." Krux slashed the wall next to him with his katana to slightly sharpen it. Nya huffed, " We are not annoying brats!" Krux rolled his eyes. " Not only brats but also fools. Should have listened to Acronix." Kai had enough of Krux and fired a few flames at him. Krux blocked them with his katana. Something dripped from the blade when it got hit. Nya noticed, " Don't get cut, he laced the blade with something." She quickly told Kai who nodded.

Krux jumped off the wall and tried to hit Nya but she blocked with her spear. She pushed Krux back as Kai used his own sword to hit Krux. The older twin time held his arm as it started to bleed. He growled as Nya kicked him to the ground and stabbed her spear into the ground next to him. Kai did the same to trap Krux. " No more threatening Ninjago and people's lives Krux!" Kai shouted. 

Krux smirked, " I wouldn't be so sure of them." Krux cut Nya in the side and kicked Kai in between the legs. Nya held her cut as started to feel dizzy, just as Jay did. Kai had crumpled to the ground in pain. Krux cut Kai's back and kicked both of them to the ground. " You made me fail last time," Krux remarked. He kicked their heads into the ground before tieing them up as well, putting them in the same room with Pixal and Jay.

Krux went to a separate room to treat his wound on his arm that was caused by Kai's sword. He cleaned the wound and did the proper procedures. He glanced over at the cage Borg was in to find the inventor curled up and sleeping, passed out from exhaustion. " How did my brother ever love you? You're simply worthless." Krux scoffed and grabbed his katana, leaving the room to hunt for the Ninja and his brother.