Still Looking

Acronix found Cole who was able to find the others. Acronix cut the rope that Krux tied them up with. Cole picked up a Lloyd and Nya while Acronix got the others. " Let's get them to the Bounty then we will look for Borg. I already told Sensei to get it over here." Acronix nodded as the two tried to find their way out. 

Soon they got to the entrance of the cave and put everyone on the Bounty before going back into the cave labyrinth. " I hope Borg's ok," Acronix said worriedly. " I hope he is too," Cole replied. It took a while of looking around until Acronix spotted an entrance to a room that wasn't there before. It was next to the room that the Ninja were kept in. Acronix and Cole went inside and looked around. Acronix spotted a piece of paper inside of a cage and looked at it.

' You're too late. Try again.' 

Acronix growled and tore the paper in half before sighed. " Krux took Borg while we were putting the others on the Bounty." He informed sadly. Cole put a hand on Acronix's shoulder, " Hey, It's going to be ok. Come on, let's get to the Bounty." Acronix smiled and nodded.

It was now night time and the Ninja had woken up and their wounds took care of.  They all sat at the table and were eating dinner that Zane had made. " So, Acronix, what happened with Krux?" Cole asked. Acronix sighed and set his fork down. " I basically said that I was ashamed and disappointed in him. I also tried to give him a chance to be good, and he almost took my offer but changed last minute." Acronix rubbed the back of his neck. " I wish he would just realize he was wrong and be my brother again." 

Lloyd pat Acronix's back gently, " He will one day." " Thank you, Lloyd." Acronix smiled. "Let's now focus on where Krux could have gone with Borg," Kai spoke up getting everyone's attention. " He could be anywhere now. Ninjago is huge and he also could get to the Dark Island with ease." Jay commented. Acronix placed his chin on top of his hands. " Krux likes to hide when he knows he has done something wrong. He has been that way since we were little. So that narrows it down a tad." Acronix added. " Narrow it down how?" Nya asked. " Krux likes to hide when no one is. So the city or a village is off the list." " I guess that makes sense," Cole said, still eating.

After dinner Acronix was set up in a spare bedroom in the Bounty for the night. Cole had given him spare pajamas since the two were the closest in age, height, and other stuff. Acronix laid on the bed and stared at his phone. He sighed and clicked on Borg's contact. He scrolled up on their messages, rereading their conversations. 

' Under where he lives'

Acronix had to look back at the message. It was not the original text obviously since after he stared at it for another second, it changed back. Acronix was confused about what it meant before realizing it could mean where Krux is. "Under where he lives, under our old childhood home!" Acronix gasped. He put down his phone and tried to get some sleep so he can go check it out in the morning.

In the morning, the Ninja quickly had breakfast and Acronix explained that he thinks he knows where Krux is. They quickly got onto the ground and looked at Acronix, expecting him to explain where to go " Follow me!" Acronix quickly took off running leaving everyone confused. They ran after him, " Where are we going!?" Kai asked " Back to my home! I was looking at me and Borg's texts last night and a message changed to under where he lives! I think it's trying to say that Krux is under our home!" Acronix relied on and stopped running. " Everyone hold onto me!" The Ninja looked at each other confused and all put a hand on him. Acronix fast-forwards time on all of them so they got there quicker.

Some of the Ninja stumbled backward since they were not used to the sudden change of time. Acronix went around to the backyard of their home and opened up a door that led down to the basement. " I'd think he would stay away from home. I guess not."

They entered the basement and Acronix flipped on the lights. The now lit room revealed absolutely nothing. "Huh? But I thought he would be.." Acronix sighed and looked around. " So, he's not here. You ok mentally? I know you miss Borg and all but do you think you imagined what the text said?" Jay suggested and Acronix thought about how it changed back when he looked at it again. But he had a strong feeling that it was real. 

Acronix sat on the ground, " Maybe I just got something wrong. Maybe... Maybe the he in the text wasn't referring to Krux, but Borg. Maybe he is under the Borg Tower since he knows we wouldn't look there!" Acronix stood back up. " Acronix, you said Krux would stay away from the City," Zane remarked. " I know but that's just what I thought he would do. Maybe he is in the city because he knows I would think he wouldn't be. " Acronix already started back up the stairs. " Come on! To the Borg Tower!"