Enough is Enough

" The time is now brother," Krux said, giving Acronix a sword. "It's time to take back Ninjago." Acronix stared at it sadly. Krux grabbed his arm and led him out of the sewers. Once they got out, they started their own search for the ninja. " Brother, what will we do once we have taken over NInjago?" Acronix asked his older twin. " Glad you're finally done with trying to go good. We will store Ninjago back to its original beauty." " No more technology?" " None." " What about those made from technology?" " Used for scraps." Acronix gulped and stayed behind his brother. He didn't want Ninjago to go back to the past, nor did he want Piaxl or Zane scraped. He got scared. He wanted to do something. Anything! But besides his brother, he couldn't. Krux was manipulative and could easily just get him right back with him. He couldn't do anything. Nothing. But his worries intensified when the ninja showed up. " Krux! Acronix! This can go in two different ways. You give up, or we make you give up!" Kai yelled. " I think there is a third way, the most likely. Your defeat!" Krux shouted cockily. " So be it." Kai went to attack Krux with fire but Krux blocked the fire with his sword and hit Kai in the arm. The chronosteel absorbed Kai's fire. " W-what!? What happened?!!" Krux laughed. " What did you do!" Kai yelled, even more angrier than before. " Chronosteel." He knocked on the blade. " It adsorbed any elemental power. " " Like Chen's staff," Cole muttered. " So, who's next?" " Attack without your powers!" Jay said trying to land a hit on Krux. Krux dodged and hit his leg. Lightening was zapped out of Jay and into the blade. " Idiots, you don't need to use your power for the chronosteel to take it!" " We don't need our power anyway! We will still defeat you!" Kai shouted. " I can see why you're the element of fire. The fire is still in you even if you lost your powers." Acronix said before nearly dodging an attack by Nya. He accidentally got the blade too close to her and she lost her water. " Keep your distance!" Lloyd shouted. ' Where are Borg and Pixal!?' Lloyd thought as he formed a ball of energy and fired it at the ground for a distraction as Cole punched Krux.

The twins fought against the Ninja. All of the Ninja had lost their elemental powers due to the chronosteel swords. Acronix had gotten Nya's, Zane's, and Lloyd's power as Krux got Kai, Jay, and Coles's power. Krux used the elements to fight against the Ninja. Acronix refused to use the blade. " Acronix! Use the elements you have now!" Krux called out to his younger brother. " I don't know how! I'm used to slowing down and speeding up time! Not water ice and energy!" Acronix called back as he got almost got kicked in the face. Acronix had blacked up a bit but slipped on the wet grass causing him to cut Nya who was coming after him. She groaned and put her hand on her leg. Blood was dripping out. Zane quickly pulled her to the side to her a bandage on it so she wouldn't bleed to death on the field. " We are outmatched, they have all our elementals and we don't have anything!" Cole said as he backed up from Krux. " If only Pixal would get here already!" Exactly on cue, the new Samurai X landed next to the battle. " Pixal! About time!" Jay yelled as Pixal put down Borg. " Borg..." Acronix whispered to himself as he saw the inventor. Borg made a motion to back up as he wheeled himself over. " Acronix... I'm happy to see you. I've missed you." Acronix smiled, " I, I've missed you too Borg." " No you have not! Arconix don't even think about it! You are not going with that wheelchair bounded horrendous inventor! You don't like him and will not go with him!" "ENOUGH KRUX!" Acronix abruptly exploded. Krux was taken aback by his younger brother's outburst. Borg wheeled himself back a bit. 

" I am sick and tired of doing everything for you! I am my own person and I don't want to be evil! I want to be good! I want to experience today as a Ninjago citizen! As much as you hate it, times have changed for the better! There is new and better technology! There are new things! And I want to experience it! I want go with Borg and Ninja, and I don't care what you say! I will not rule Ninjago! " Acronix swiftly broke and shattered his sword, giving back 3 of the 6 ninja's powers. " And I will not do whatever you say anymore! It was never the elemental master's fault for what happened to Mom and Dad! They were fighting and so were we! Do you think Mama would be happy to learn that her own son was going against everything she has said and warned!? You were always so FUCKING STUBBORN!" Krux backed up a bit as Acronix stepped closer. " I NEVER WANTED TO BE THIS! I WANTED TO BE GOOD AND PROTECT NINJAGO! NOT TRY AND TAKE OVER IT. CONTROL TIME, CONTROL ONLY TIME! NOT EVERYTHING! THE ONLY REASON I EVER BECAME EVIL WAS BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU WERE MY ONLY FAMILY LEFT AND I DIDN'T WANT TO LOSE YOU I ONLY HAD YOU! " Acronix started to tear up. " BUT IF THIS IS HOW YOU WILL ALWAYS BE. I DONT WANT TO BE YOUR TWIN! I DON'T WANT TO EVEN BE BROTHERS!" Acronix cried as Krux started to walk over to his brother. Acronix looked at his brother with wide angry eyes. His hands started to glow a bit as moved his hand at him. A burst of blue came from his hand as Krux was put into a time bubble where time was slowed down. Acronix gasped and looked at his hands. Red and yellow swirled around his last hand while blue and green swirled around his right hand. " I... Have redeemed myself?" Acronix said to himself before looking at Krux. He put the time at normal speed. Krux paused and looked at his brother. " You, you have our element back." " That's because I proved myself. And it's time you go to jail Krux." Acronix walked over to his brother. " No! You may be good and think the elemental masters did nothing but you are wrong! I'm sorry for hurting you brother, but I'm not giving up." Krux started to run, leaving behind the chronosteel blade. Acronix picked up the sword and smashed it against a rock, giving back the remaining ninja their power back.  Acronix sighed and looked at the Ninja, Pixal, and Borg. First to move or speak was Borg, who wheeled over to Acronix. He held out his hands which Acronix instantly gave him a hug. Borg pat his back as Acronix cried out all the built-up emotions. " Its ok Acronix, let it all out."

After a while, Acronix had calmed down. He walked over to the Ninja and apologized for everything. They instantly forgave him. His outburst was enough to prove that he really had changed. " Come on Acronix, let's go to the monastery. Get some tea and calm down, then you explain everything please. ok?" Lloyd said which Acronix agreed to go. As they all headed to the Monastery, Borg lifted his hand up and held Acronix's. Acronix looked down and smiled. " I really did miss you Borg. " " I missed you too Acronix. " Acronix bent down a bit and kissed the top of Borg's hand causing Borg to blush.