Te Amo

It's been a few since Acronix joined sides with the Ninja. He had gotten an apartment that was only a 5-minute walk from the Borg Tower which Acronix liked. He also had been given a phone which Acronix was really happy about. He had all the Ninja's contacts and also Borg's. Speaking of Borg, Acronix had now officially become his assistant. The media wasn't happy to hear about that even when the police and ninja said that Acronix had changed. Acronix didn't let their negative views about him get to him too deeply. Even when they glared at him as he walked down the street. He looked at the ground so he didn't see their stares. He entered the Borg Tower and went to the elevator, ignoring the looks given by the other employees. He went into the elevator and put in the code to get to the 100th floor. He sighed and fixed his hair, redoing his low ponytail. When the elevator reached the 100th floor, Acronix stepped out and walked over to Borg. " Hey Borg." He said happily. "Acronix!" Borg wheeled himself over. He held out his arms and Acronix hugged him. " I'm happy to have you back." Cyrus cheered, hugging Acronix tightly. " I'm happy to be back. I'm sorry for ever going to see Krux." "It's ok Acronix, you couldn't have ever known what would have happened." " I could of, Krux was always stubborn and-" " Stop Acronix. " The Master of time smiled. " Alright alright." He pulled away from the hug as Borg wheeled himself to the closet. " I almost forgot, I have something for you!" " Huh? For me?" Borg opened the closet and took out the box with the clock he made in it. He went over to Acronix and handed it to him.

Acronix looked at it then to Borg. " Open it silly." Borg chuckled. Acronix smiled and opened the box. " Woah!" He set down the box and held up the clock. " Borg this clock looks so cool! Thank you I love it!" " Your welcome Acronix." Acronix put it back in the box, " Can't wait to hang that up." He chuckled. " Thank you again." He hugged Borg gently. " And your welcome again." The two laughed a bit as Acronix pulled away. Borg smiled brightly at the taller male. "Eres muy hermoso" (You are so Beautiful)  Acronix said without thinking. " Huh?" " Nothing!" He was so happy that Borg didn't know Spanish. " Ooook? Anyways." Borg wheeled himself back to his desk. Acronix sat next to him. Borg opened a drawer and took out the electric car that Acronix had started to make. He handed it to Acronix, " You kept it?" " Of course! " Borg chuckled. Acronix smiled at him.  "Thanks, Borg. " " You welcome, I can't wait to see the final product." Acronix smiled more at the inventor. 

He put the car onto the desk and fully turned to the glasses-wearing man. " Hey uh, Borg. I gotta tell you something." Acronix said nervously. Borg raised a brow at the sudden change of emotion. " Yes?" " I uh, look I really like you ok. I have for a while. Got a small crush back when me and Krux kidnapped you to make the Iron doom, and still now. I don't know why but you just are too perfect to me and me just. I just really like you. I know it's sudden but my love for you became stronger and stronger the more I thought about you. Will you please go out with me!" Borg was taken aback a bit before he laughed a bit. Acronix got worried and thought he did something wrong. " Acronix, I like you too. I started to have a crush on you as well but thought you were always just being nice and wouldn't like me back. Guess I was wrong." Acronix smiled widely. " Oh thank god. " he chuckled and gave Borg a small kiss on the cheek. Cyrus blushed and pulled Acronix close and gave him a peck on the lips. Now it was Acronix's time to blush. " Hey, Acronix how do you say I love you in Spanish?" Cyrus asked. " Te amo." " Te amo Acronix." The Master of time snickered. " Te amo Borg."