I Want You Back

Borg was in his office, trying to work but he couldn't stop thinking of Acronix. He missed him so much. He had always liked the black-haired man. Back when he was kidnapped by the twins to make the Iron Doom, Acronix was always nice to him. He brought him food, water, let him use the restroom, and even let him sleep. He got into an argument with Krux because he let Borg sleep. Acronix was such a childish man amazed by technology. He thought it was really cute. And now that he was given a chance to be good again was awesome, but Krux just had to ruin in. Borg looked at the little electric car that Acronix had started to try and make. He picked it up and gave it a little hug. He put it down and sighed.  " Acronix, please come back. Please," Borg whispered to no one. He put his head in his hands. He prayed for the man to come back. 

" Borg?" Cryus looked up to see Lloyd entering his office. " Oh Lloyd, how can I help you?" He wheeled himself over to the green wearing man. " Me and the others think it's best you come with us next time we see Krux and Acronix." " Why?" " I think that maybe Acronix will go against his brother when he sees you again and knows you still care about him." " If you think that will work then I'm in. Definitely." Lloyd smiled, " Thanks Borg, do you need anything before I go?" Borg shook his head. " No thank you Lloyd, " " Alright. Goodbye Borg." " Bye Lloyd" Lloyd left as quickly as he came and Borg went back to his desk. He hoped that Acronix will come back once he sees that Borg still cared about him. Borg suddenly got inspired and started to make something for the technology-loving man.

It took a long while, but Borg had finished working. The inventor had made a clock but you could see all the gears. It took Borg a while for he wasn't used to making clocks, but he thought this one looked really good. He put the clock in a box, putting it in the closet that Acronix hid in when Pixal had come into his office. Borg looked at the box for a bit before shutting the closet door. He wheeled himself to the elevator and pressed the first floor. He needed some fresh air, he hadn't left the tower since Acronix left. He looked at the floor as he waited. Once the elevator hit ground level, Borg existed. " Good Evening Mr. Borg." An employee said as Borg came out. " Good Evening Mrs. Ichi." He smiled at her before leaving his tower. He wheeled himself around the streets of Ninjago. He looked around, " He didn't even get to see the city all lit up at night..." Borg said sadly. He looked in front of himself as he wheeled himself down the sidewalk. He decided to go back to the restaurant he and Acronix went too. He got a table and already knew what he wanted. Noodles and water. As he ate, he looked back at all the nice things that Acronix had done for Borg.

" Borg?" A tired Borg looked up from the part of the Iron Doom he was making. He saw the man named Acronix poking his head into the room. " Y-yes?" Cyrus fixed his glasses worriedly. Acronix smiled and walked in holding a pillow and blanket. "It's late, you should go to sleep." " But Krux, he will be-" " Don't worry about him. Sorry I can't get you an actual bed or anything." Acronix put the pillow on the table and wrapped Borg in the blanket. " Your kind enough for even doing this. Thank you, Acronix." The dark-colored man smiled at the Inventor. " No problem Borg! Get some sleep now." Acronix patted his shoulder before leaving the room. Borg took off his glasses and laid his head on the pillow. He smiled throughout his sleep.

Borg was awoken early and worked on the Iron Doom. He felt a bit better after being able to get some sleep. He was still smiling from the kindness of the younger time twin. He looked up as he heard the faint sound of people arguing. He gulped and worked on the Iron Doom faster. After a bit, the door opened and Acronix walked in. " Good morning Borg! I brought you some breakfast." Borg looked at the time twin and smiled. " Thank you Acronix, you are really nice compared to your brother." " Thanks, he is uh odd. Inhumane. Like he yelled at me for bringing you food like, come on, people need to eat." He set the plate onto the table. " So that was you guys, thank you for being so kind Acronix. I really appreciate it." Acronix smiled, " Your welcome Borg. I have to go make sure my brother doesn't do anything stupid hehe! Maybe later can you tell me how you came up with all your inventions?" Borg laughed a bit, " I would love to."

Borg smiled remembering the time the two spent together before he was interpreted by his phone ringing. " Hello?" " Borg we found the Time Twins! Pixal is on her way to get you, you're in your office right?" Borg told him the restaurant he was in before he hung up. He quickly flagged down a waiter and paid. He wheeled himself outside and waited for his daughter. " Please come back Acronix."