Working together

During the day, Borg worked on ideas for a new product as Acronix worked on his little car. Borg sighed a took a break to watch Acronix. He leaned his head against the male next to him which made Acronix smile. " You're cute," Acronix remarked, kissing the top of Borg's head. " Thank you but you're cuter. Scratch that, you're handsome." Acronix blushed. " You flirt!" The inventor laughed. " I'm sorry but you are!" Borg hugged Acronix's arm. " You really are," Borg repeated. Acronix sighed and shook his head smiling. " Whatever you say," He continued to try and make the car move forward. " Are you going to make a remote for it?" " Seemed too like, complicated for my skill level. So just a switch that makes it run toward." " Ooooh." Borg continued to watch him slowly perfecting the car. 

Acronix was pretty happy when he got it to eventually move. " Borg I did it!" He excitedly announced. " Good job Acronix!" Borg smiled. Acronix flicked off the switch and hugged Borg. " Hey, thank you." " For what?" " Allowing me to try being good again, and also teaching me how to make stuff just like you." Borg hugged Acronix back, " Your welcome." " Te amo Borg." " Te amo Acronix, you big teddy bear!" The two laughed before pulling away. Acronix gave borg a small kiss on the cheek before standing. " I'm gonna get water, would you like anything?" Acronix asked.  " Sure, get me one too please. Thank you!" " Alright, ill be back soon." Acronix walked over to the elevator and went inside. He pressed the second-floor button wand waved to Borg as the doors shut.

The second-floor served as an employee room where employees can take their breaks or get a drink. Once Acronix entered it, the few employees that were in there looked at him. He waved and smiled, already knowing they hate him. One lady got up from her seat and walked over to Acronix. " Hey there Acronix, I'm Miria Ichi." She held out her hand. Acronix gave her a true smile and shook her hand. " Hi there Miria!" " I got a question, how is it being Borg's assistant?" She asked. " It's fun. I got a question for you. Where can I get waters?" Miria chuckled and showed him to the small kitchen. She opened the fridge and gave him two bottles of water. " Thanks, Miria!" " No problem. Ever need anything, I'm ya girl." Acronix pressed the button to call for the elevator. " Thanks, I'll definitely be asking you a lot of things in the future." He walked into the elevator and put the code in for the 100th level. Miria chuckled, " I'll be waiting, later Acronix." "See ya Miria." The doors shut and Acronix was happy at least someone didn't hate him. 

The elevator doors opened and Acronix stepped into Borg's office. " I'm back," He said walking over to borg, giving him a water bottle. Borg thanked him as Acronix sat down. " No problem, any progress?" Borg sighed and shook his end. " None." " Really? The best inventor of all time is stuck?" " Yup, it sucks." Acronix chuckled. " Any ideas Ace?" Acronix started to think. " What if you made something that isn't completely brand new, just different?" " Liiiike??" Acronix thought some more. " Maybe like a laptop that can fold into a tablet? Having uses of both in one device." " Thaaat... Is actually a good idea. Thank you hun." Borg gave Acronix a little kiss bore starting on designing the folding mechanism on a piece of paper. " No problem," Acronix watched him work.

Borg went through many pieces of paper designing and redesigning how he wanted to build the laptop/tablet combo. He wanted it to be able to fold effortlessly and he also had to program both a tablets programming as well as a laptops. And he also had to make it look good. Acronix watched as the waste bin next to Borg filled up with scrapped ideas. " How many papers are you going to go through?" " A lot, give me a notebook and depending on what I'm making, I could fill out the whole thing and only end up with one final design that gets transported into blueprints, then a prototype gets made. Then usually something is wrong with the prototype so more paper and revisions. After a prototype is successful, the product is mass-produced in the factory." Borg explained.  " Ooooh. That sounds like a proceso largo" ( long process) " I'm going to guess that means a long process." " You're correct." " Well, it wasn't that hard to guess." Borg chuckled as he settled on a design and made the blueprints. " Anyways I can help, Mr. Borg?" Acronix asked. " Nope, but thank you." Borg looked up and kissed Acronix before going back to his work. " tu coqueteas!" ( You flirt)