Explaining Our Past

" Acronix, it is good to see you again." Sensei Wu said as everyone sat at the table with some tea. " It's good to see you too Wu, glad you are ok." The time twin smiled. " I am glad you are as well. Now, please explain why you and Krux betrayed me and the other elemental master in the past." Acronix sighed and looked at his cup. " It was back during the Serpentine Wars. Right after we had won." Acronix started.

" Krux I still can't believe we did it!" Acronix exclaimed happily as he and Krux walked to their home.  " I can't believe it either. I can't want to tell Mom and Dad we won."  Krux replied happily. The twins soon made it to their home but something was odd. The front door had been left open. " Oh no," Acronix whispered before running into the house, Krux right behind him. Acronix gasped when he made it to the kitchen. He started to cry as Krux walked in. " Oh my gosh." Krux's eyes widened. In front of them, were their parents. But they were not alive anymore. Blood was splattered everywhere. " Mama... Papa...." Acronix whispered as he fell to the ground. Acronix cried at the scene in front of them. Krux had also started to cry, but he felt anger towards the elemental master for some reason. Acronix held his mom's hand. " mamá por favor no te vayas" ( Mama please don't go) Acronix cried. He looked at his twin who was trying to reverse time on their dad. He sighed and shook his head, " It's been too long..." 

A few months had past and the twins were visiting their parents grave. " Lo siento, no pude protegerte, mamá, papá" ( I'm sorry I couldn't protect you, mama, papa) Acronix sniffled as he put flowers next to their graves. " If only we weren't fighting with the elemental masters, they wouldn't be dead." Krux looked at their parent's graves, blaming the elemental masters again. "Krux will you stop. There is nothing we could have done and this wasn't the other's fault. We were all fighting the Serpentine!" Acronix scolded. " Whatever Acronix." Acronix sighed and looked back at his parent's graves. " Te extraño mamá, papá. Te amo mucho y nunca te olvidaré." (I miss you mom, dad. I love you so much and I will never forget you.) Acronix mourned before standing up. He glared at Krux as he walked past him. " Lamento que los maestros elementales me mantuvieran con ellos para luchar contra esas estúpidas serpientes. Podría haberlos salvado, chicos." (I'm sorry the elemental masters kept me with them to fight those stupid snakes. I could have saved you guys.) Krux put his hand on the graves before walking away. He met up with Acronix and they both walked home.

Their walk was soon interpreted by a man with red hair pulled back. He thanked the twins for saving Ninjago then told them about how their element was so much powerful than the others. " Control time, Control everything." The man said before running off. That only made things worse as Krux now felt the same. How their elementals were the strongest and how if they control time, they control everything. Acronix had a bad feeling about the guy. "Krux don't even think for a second what he said was right." Acronix quickly said, glaring at his brother. " Yeah yeah, whatever Acronix." Krux pushed past his brother and walked home. The younger twin sighed, " This isn't going to end well, will it?" He asked no one.

"And that's basically it. Krux then pulled me aside and told me all his thoughts and plan. I hated them but I couldn't bare the thought of losing my only family left. So I was forced to betray the elemental masters." Acronix explained. Borg put a hand on Acronix's arm as a way to comfort him. " I am, so sorry that happened to you Acronix." The Master of Creation said. "It's over 40 years in the past. It's ok Wu." Acronix smiled at the old man. " I just wish that man never spoke to us, and that Krux realized that you guys really did nothing wrong." " Wait, Acronix, do you know the guy's name? Or who he was?" Lloyd questioned. " Not really, I think he was the cause of the Serpentine Wars but I could be wrong." Lloyds eyes widened. " Chen." He simply stated. The others looked at him. " You think so?" Kai asked. " My father said that Master Chen was the cause of the Serpentine Wars. So it's obviously him and he just was trying to cause more mischief. " " So his name is Chen?" Lloyd nodded and quickly explained who he was. Acronix now hated him more than he did before. He sighed and took a sip of tea. " Puta." (bitch) he said to himself. Nya chuckled. " He is." Acronix smiled at her. " Thank you guys for allowing me to try and be good." Acronix proclaimed with a smile. " Thank you for not being like your brother," Kai said earning a hit on the head by Nya. Acronix snickered. " I'm glad I'm not like him either Kai."