Pain

The Ninja and Acronix didn't stand much of a fight against the glitch. She was a skeleton, they didn't know where to hit. She couldn't physically touch them, but she could use the environment around her to attack. Luckily, so could Cole. " You're strong for a bunch of kids in cosplay." The glitch teased before causing a piece of the roof to fall. It was about to hit the Ninja but Acronix reversed time at the last second. He pushed everyone out of the way before it could fall on them. 

The glitch wasn't too happy that they missing her attack. She went grabbed a forgotten knife that was laying near a skeleton and went to hit Acronix. She knew he was the reason they dodged the attack. She didn't get that close as a sharp rock hit her in the back of her head. She screeched loudly as it was the only spot where she had 'flesh'. Her head was just a black mass that her mask was strapped to. 

She dropped the knife looked over and saw Krux entering the room. " ¡Aléjate de mi hermano!" ( Get away from my brother) Krux shouted, drawing his katana and pointing it at his former ally. " You side with them!? I helped you get younger. I helped you get the thing you needed! AND YOU PROTECT HIM AND ATTACK ME!?" The masked skeleton was beyond upset.

Krux didn't reply to her, only looking at his brother and pointing to his head than at the glitch. Acry aonix understood and signaled the others. " HOW DARE YOU! YOU INSUFFERABLE FOOL!" The glitch was about to say more but fire hit her head. She held the back of her head and turned around, only to be struck once more by a ball of energy by Lloyd. Her screams were glitchy and high-pitched.

The other Ninja hit her too and she was getting weaker. Krux ran over and tried to hit her in the head but she was able to turn around and grab him by his collar using a piece of discarded wood." YOU ARE FIGHTING THE WRONG BATTLE." She flung him up a bit and hit him with the board of wood. Krux was shot into the wall and he groaned in pain as the rocks fell on top of him. Krux's eyes widened as he was crushed by the rocks.

" HERMANO!" Acronix gasped and tried to reverse time again but was also hit with the wood. Acronix pushed the wood away and ran to Krux's katana that he had dropped. He picked it up while Jay kept the glitch distracted. Acronix was able to stab her in the head. The skeleton's body was even more glitchy. " ThIs Is NoT oVeR!" She glitched out of the cave to heal herself. 

Acronix dropped the katana and ran to his brother. " Krux Krux!" He pulled the rocks off of him. Cole rushed over and started to help him. Acronix looked at his twin brother who was unconscious but thankfully still breathing. The rocks had broken Krux's leg and also had caused him several other injuries. 

 " To the Bounty, quickly! We have to get him to a hospital!" Lloyd told everyone after seeing Krux's injuries. Acronix picked up his brother gently and started to run out of the cave. Thankfully there was only one way to go and Kai had burned the rocks slightly so they knew where to go.

They got onto the Bounty and Nya went to steer the ship to Ninjago while Acronix and Lloyd took Krux to the infirmary to help his injuries as much as they could. Worried was an understatement for how Acronix was feeling. Zane was back online and came into the room to help as well since he knew the most. 

" Will he be ok Zane!?" Acronix panicky asked. " His injuries are severe but if we can get him to the hospital in the next 20 minutes I believe he will be ok," Zane said, still looking at Krux's wounds. " How far away are we from Ninjago City?" " About an hour without any of the boosters on," Zane answered. " Then tell Nya to turn them all on!" Lloyd nodded and left the room to tell Nya even though she was already turning on all boosters and putting them to the max. 

As soon as the Bounty landed, Krux was taken to the hospital. Acronix was beyond worried for his brother. He couldn't go with him while he was being taken care of, at least for now, and that made him even more stressed. Borg pushed himself over to Acronix and held his hand, " Acronix, Krux will be ok. I swear." Borg tried to comfort his lover. " I know he will but I'm still worried! Rocks fell on top of him and I couldn't do anything! I can't believe I let him get hurt!"

Borg pulled down and grabbed Acronix's face. " Acronix, this isn't your fault. It's going to be ok, your ok, Krux will be ok. Trust me, Krux is tough. Take deep breaths ok Ace." Acronix did as instructed and tried to calm himself down. " You'll be able to see him soon ok Ace, until then try not to die from worrying." Borg kissed Acronix's nose. " I'll try."