Brother

I redid the drawing I was talking about in the last chapter so here it is! I'm pretty happy with how it came out except for Acronix's face. I uh, I don't know what happened. I think I made it too long and his expression is, odd. Also, I don't know why but I totally see Borg with 2 different colored eyes. Anyways,  allow me to stop rambling and get onto the chapter!)

" I'm sorry that I stopped to chat with the ninja Acroinx." Borg started as they got into the elevator in the Borg Tower. " You probably get really anxious." Acronix smiled at him, " It's ok. I think they would have stopped to talk to you anyway when we passed by. Dont worry about it." Borg smiled back at the dark-skinned man as he pushed him into his office. " Hey, Borg." "Yes Acronix?" " Do you think Krux will come back like how I did?" Borg took a second before replying. " I have no clue, I don't know anything about temporal vortex's." Aronxic looked down as he sat down next to Borg. Cyrus put a hand on his shoulder. " But if you came back, I'm sure he will." Arconix smiled at the glasses-wearing man, " Thanks Borg."

Far from Borg Tower, and ways away from Ninjago City it's self. A time vortex had opened up again and Krux fell out of it. " Ugh," The old man stood put and dusted himself off. He looked around, realizing he was back in Ninjago. " Heh, I know Wu or his pathetic ninja could never stop us. Time to find Acronix." Krux began his search from his younger brother. He took out his pocket watch from his pocket and opened it up. He looked at the time then opened the watch up more. He held down a little button in it. The watch was created by their father and was a way from the time twins to communicate when they are apart. Arconix had a matching pair with his initials engraved on the back. Just like Krux's. " Acronix, are you there? Are you in ninjago?" The older twin said and let go of the button. He waited for a few minutes before he got a response. " Brother! You're ok! I missed you so much! I'm so glad, I got so worried about you an-" " I missed you to brother, enough with the rambling and meet me in the outskirts of Ninjago City. To the South. " "I will brother! See you then!" " See you, Acronix." Krux put the watch back in his pocket and made his way to Ninjago City to see his younger twin.

" Borg isn't this amazing! Krux is back!" " Yes yes it is. Unless he still is, you know, bad." Borg said, unsure about Krux's returnal. " Oh, I'm sure he won't be. Or at least he would have given up. I have to go meet with him! I'll be back Borg. I swear." Acronix hugged Cyrus who gladded returned the hug. " Be safe and be back soon, ok?" " Ok Borg. Thank you." The taller male let go and said goodbye as he left to go see his older twin. Borg had a bad feeling about this but decided to let Acronix go. " Please come back Acronix, and come back in one piece."

Acronix ran through the city, excitement rushed through him. He couldn't wait to see his twin again. Krux was his only family left after their parents passed away. He loved his older twin so much and would do anything for him. And by everything, he really meant everything. He did a lot of things he regretted and wish he had never done, but the only reason he did them was for his brother. But he wasn't going to focus on the bad for now. For now, the only thing he could think of was seeing his brother again. When he made it to the outskirts of Ninjago City, he looked around for Krux and soon spotted him. He stuck out like a sore thumb. " Brother!" Acronix called out running to him. " Brother." Acronix hugged Krux tightly and Krux hugged back softly.  " I missed you!" He said after a while, pulling away from the hug. " I miss you as we-" Krux stopped and looked Acronix up and down. " Brother. What in the actual fuck are you wearing? And where is your face paint?" Acronix gulped and looked down a bit. " Acronix!" " I was working with Borg ok! He found me and was kind to me. I could only trust him so I stayed with him! When he left his tower to get lunch, he gave me this outfit so it would seem like I worked for him. I only took off the paint to make sure I wouldn't be arrested!" Acronix quickly spat out. He looked at his twin who scoffed. He sure did look mad. " Well for now on, you're with me.  No more Borg and the City. Well, until we take it over!" Acronix looked at his brother, he was sad that he didn't change like he had. He then felt stupid for thinking he would. Krux was always the more aggressive type. He was the leader and Acronix was just the mere follower. " But I told Borg I would return," Acronix said lowly. " But you will not!" Krux yelled slightly as he grabbed his twin's wrist. " Come on, let's go to our old hideout and find you some new clothes." Acronix sighed and just went with him. He couldn't fight against Krux. He would only get hurt emotionally. 

Krux dragged Acronix back to the old little shack the two of them had built when they were younger. Krux gave him new clothes. It was their original matching outfits. The one they were back when they were friends with the other elemental masters, and then they tried to take over Ninjago. Of course, the outfit was a spare so it wasn't that damaged. Acronix changed into and Krux took the clothing Borg had given Acronix. " Brother what are you doing?" Krux didn't answer, only lighting a fire and putting the clothes into it. " No! Brother!" " You weren't going to need them anyway! Forget about any friendship you had with Borg! We are taking back Ninjago and you will not be wearing such clothing!" Krux scolded his younger twin. Acronix backed down and just nodded. He sat in a corner and looked down. " I'm sorry Borg, I shouldn't have gone," Acronix whispered to himself as he let down his hair. He glanced at his older brother who was coming up with a plan to overthrow the ninja and take over Ninjago. Acronix already knew nothing was going to work. The ninja had stopped villains over and over and over again. Plus they already know who the time twins were, plus the twins didn't even have elemental powers. Acronix sighed and held his cape around himself tightly. He missed Borg. He missed him more than he missed Krux now.