Missing

Acronix woke up to the sound of his alarm he had set. He turned it off and sat in bed for a few minutes. He yawned and got up. He stretched and checked his phone as he walked to his kitchen. He saw a text of Zane, questioning why he was in the sewers. Acronix responded the same way did to Borg. Acronix was happy that the Ice Ninja was the one to ask him since he is the kindest and believed in him the most. Kai was still iffy on him and he really didn't know where he stood with the others. Acronix made some chorizo and eggs for breakfast. 

Acronix ate silently since he didn't want to turn on the Tv. Scared it would randomly change to the News. Acronix took out his phone again and texted Cyrus a good morning. He saw that he read it but Borg didn't reply. He found that weird but just passed it off as nothing. Acronix washed his plate once he was done then went to change into his uniform. He looked back at his phone, hoping to see a text from Borg but still nothing. He got worried and quickly put on his shoes. He left his apartment and rushed outside. He quickly walked to the Borg Tower, tieing his hair up in the process. He entered the tall building and said hello to Miria. He went into the elevator and put the code in for floor 100. 

Acronix tapped his foot on the floor of the elevator as it took him to Borg's office. He quickly stepped out once the doors opened. " Borg? " Acronix looked around not seeing his boyfriend. He took out his phone and called him. " Hello! This is Cyrus Borg, I am sorry I couldn't answer your call. Please leave a message, have a good day!" Acronix sighed when he heard Borgs answering machine. He put his phone in his pocket and went back to the elevator. He went to floor 99 and knocked on Cyrus's door. No answer. At this point, Acronix was panicking. He rushed back to the elevator and went to the main lobby. " Miria! Have you seen Borg?" Acronix asked the white-haired woman. " No? I haven't seen Mr. Borg. Why?" " He hasn't answered my text nor calls. He isn't in his office nor did he answer when I knocked on his door." Acronix instantly spat out. 

Miria took out the phone and called the police. She knew this was usually behavior for Borg. He would have told her or especially Acronix. Or at least left a note. She told the Police exactly what Acronix had said, who was panicking even more. It didn't take long for a few officers and Pixal to show up. Pixal and one other officer questioned Acronix and the other employees while the others went to investigate Borg's room and office.

The officer that was questioning everyone with Pixal instantly thought Acronix was guilty, but Pixal defended him thankfully. " Acronix," Pixal started to speak once she shooed away the officer. " Do you have any idea on who may be after Borg?" Acronix thought for a second. " My only guess is Krux. He hated that I liked Borg and anything to do with him or technology. " Acronix spoke lowly so no one else heard Acronix say anything. Pixal nodded, " That, is logical."

Pixal went to help the other police officers search the rooms before coming back and telling everyone to get back to work. Except for Acronix. " You're gonna help us Acronix. Alright?" " Of course!" Acornix smiled slightly as he went with Pixal. The police did their own investigation as Pixal and Acronix went to the monastery. She told the Ninja what was going on and they were on board. Kai made a comment about Acronix but Zane hit him harshly with a wooden spoon. 

Acronix stuck with Pixal and Zane, since he was most comfortable with them, as everyone spread out to looking for Borg and Krux. Acronix took out his watch and opened it. " Acronix, what are you doing?" Zane asked, looking at the black-haired man. Acronix gave Zane a ' you'll see' look. He opened it up once more and pressed a button. " Krux? Krux are you there? I was wrong. I'm sorry." Acornix faked a sad voice. The two robots gave Acronix a confused face. " Just hold on." He told them before Krux responded. 

" You're a Mentiroso." (Liar)

Acronix sighed and looked down. " How could he tell you were lying?" Pixal questioned. " Krux knows that I wasn't just going to switch sides easily. And also he knows my real and fake sad voice." Pixal ohed before Zane spoke up. " Why did you try that?" " To see if he would tell me where he was." Acronix put the watch in his pocket. " I guess we just have to find him ourselves. Luckily, I know his hiding spots."