Searching for you

Weeks went by and no one has seen Borg nor Krux. Acronix barely got any sleep. Always sending texts to Borg to make himself feel better even know he knew Borg never got them. All morning and most of the night, Acronix was out looking for his boyfriend and brother. The Ninja joined him most of the time. 

All of their searches came up empty though. Acronix was getting frustrated. How was Krux so good at hiding!? But then he remembered something. " Guys!" He got the Ninja's attention. " The sewers! " Acronix ran back to the city and opened a manhole that led underground. Acronix jumped in and instantly started to run. The others followed closely behind me. Acronix made it to the home of the Serpentine. The guards let them in. " Skales!" Acronix shouted, grabbing the blue snake's attention.

Skales turned around as the group got closer to him. " Yess Acronix? I assume you aren't here to play with Jr. if you have the Ninja with you." " You assumed right. Have you seen Krux or Borg at all?" " Your brother and that inventor? No, I have not. Why would you be looking for them?" Skales questioned the young time twin. " Because Krux kidnapped Borg, again!" Skales's eye's widened. " I will asssk the other Serpentine and also ssend some to sssearch the ssewerssss. We know them better than any of you." Acronix quickly thanked the serpent. 

Skales left to tell some serpents to search for them. " Acronix!" A smaller voice called out happily. Acronix smiled and knelt down as Skales Jr. ran over. He picked up the young boy. " Hey Jr." " Are you here to play?" He asked. Acronix shook his head. " Sadly not, I had to ask your father for a favor." "Aww ok," " I promise, next time I'll play with you." Acronix gave the little snake a hug before putting him down. " I'll see you next time, ok?" " Ok, bye bye Acronix!" Skales Jr. waved and ran off. 

Skales came back to the group. " Good newsss, one of the Fangpyre said he saw Krux not too long ago." " Really! Where?" Lloyd asked. " He saw him in the sewers, talking about a mountain near his childhood home" Acronix instantly knew what mountain. " Thank you Skales, no need to send anyone out." " Your welcome. Good luck." Acronix thanked him again before rushing out. 

" I'm so stupid, why didn't I think of this before!" Acronix said to himself as he ran past the small village he used to live in. " Acronix, where are we going?!" Kai asked, slightly out of breath. " There is a montain my Mother warned us about. She said the caves were like labyrinths and if you get lost, you will never get out. It's smart the Krux would hide there" Acronix replied as they reached the base of the moutain. Acronix look a second to reach his breath. 

He looked up at the moutain before sighing. " Lo siento Krux, pero esto termina hoy." (Sorry Krux, but this ends today.) Acronix whispered to himself as he started up the mountian. " Wait, but how do we know which cave to go into?" Nya asked. " They all connect together somewhere. Go into the first cave we find alright. And stick together, if we split up and find Krux. Well it wont be pretty. " Acronix sighed.

Cole was the first to spot an enterence to a cave and the group went in. Kai got some thick sticks to use as torchs. He lit the tips on fire and gave everyone one. " Alright, Busquemos a Krux y Borg" ( Let's find Krux and Borg) " Uuuh, what?" Jay was first to question what Acronix had just said. " Uh sorry, I said let's find Krux and Borg." " Oooh, yeah lets find them!" Acronix smiled as they started their search.

Acronix was in the front leading everyone. He was worried for Borg, as well as worried about seeing his brother. He heard a muffled laugh and stopped. " Where is that coming from?" Nya asked. Acronix reached into his pocket and pulled out his pocket watch. He opened it up and looked at it as Krux began to talk through it.

' You're on the right path Acronix, but you will never find me. Nor will you find your beloved boyfriend. ' The Ninja all looked at Acronix. " Boy, friend?" Pixal was the first to speak. Acronix closed the watch and gulped. " I'll, explain later. Whats more important is that Krux know's we are here. We have to hurry." " Yeah, and while we hurry. Tell us why Krux said Borg was your boyfriend."  Kai narrowed his eyes at the time twin. " Because he is ok." Acronix started to run and explained how everything happened. Pixal was very accepting of them which was a surpise to Acronix. He thought she was gonna kill him.

" They will find you Krux! You can't be like this forever!" Borg shouted at the older twin time. He was laying on his side and lifing himself up a bit by holding the bars of his cage that he was put it in. " Oh shut it you disabled annoyance." Cyrus got even angrier at that insult. He crossed his arms, laying down fully. " Hmpf, bitch."  Krux snapped his head at Cyrus. " I said shut it!"