New Me

( When you write a whole ass 1000 word chapter but spell Acronix's name wrong throughout the whole thing. Fucking Sick.)

Borg spent the next hour teaching Acronix how to build things. Acronix looked so happy while he taught him and was a fast learner. Borg watched Acronix try to build something on his own. " What if something catches on fire?" " Fire extinguisher. Don't feel bad if that happened though. I've started millions of small fires over the years. Even now the things I work on sometimes catch on fire."  "Really?! You're like one of the best inventors I've seen! You're amazing! And still, things catch on fire?" " Oh definitely, everyone makes mistakes, and ooooh I've made many." Acronix got a bit more confidence. " You're full of surprises." Acronix chuckled.

Acronix kept failing at making something interesting so he just made a lightbulb light up. He kept making more interesting ways of making the lightbulb light up. Even ways to make it brighter or dimmer. " You're doing better than I did in the past." " Well, I learn from the best."  "Why thank you," Borg smiled. Acronix smiled and kept messing around with the lightbulb. He then moved on to trying to make an electric car. " Not gonna look good but as long as it works," Acronix said to himself. " Good mindset," Borg commented. Cyrus was about to say something but he heard the elevator go off. " Acronix! Quick go into the closet!" Acronix panicked and quickly got up and ran into the closet, getting into it. Borg tried to act like he was deep in concentration. 

The elevator opened up and Borged looked up. " Oh, Pixal! Good to see you!" Borg smiled and wheeled himself over to his daughter. " Father it is good to see you too." Pixal smiled, " How are you and the ninja doing?"  Borg asked. " We are doing good, how are you?" " Oh, you know, just deep in my work. Busy as usual." " Are you taking breaks?" " Of course sweetheart. " " Getting lots of sleep," "... Yup." Pixal crossed her arms. " Father I told you to get lots of sleep. You are working every waking second and it is unhealthy. Take days off not just 30 minutes. And sleep!"  Borg sighed, " I'll try Pixal." " You better." Borg smiled, " Anyways, Pixal, why are you visiting?" " Just to see and check on you. You are the best inventor in all of ninjago, so you never know when someone wants to use you. Just like Krux and Acronix." Borg gulped. " Well don't worry Pixal, I've upgraded the security. No one will be getting to me. The almighty inventor" Borg joked chuckling. " Hmm, alright." Pixal heard something beep in her pocket. " I'm sorry father but the ninja need me." " Of course Pixal, be safe, please." Pixal smiled, " I will." Pixal left the office and went into the elevator. 

Once she was gone, Borg wheeled himself to the closet and opened the door. " Your ok now Acronix. Acronix?" He stepped out of the closet, looking down. " Acronix?" Borg said worriedly. Acronix suddenly hugged him. " Huh?" " I'm sorry for kidnapping you and hurting you." Borg hugged back, " Don't worry about the past, I forgive you." The two hugged for another good minute before Acronix pulled away, tears threatening to fall. Borg frowned and wiped Acronix's eyes. " Don't cry please." Acronix took a deep breath. " Ok ok, I'm ok." He looked at Borg and smiled. " I'm ok" He repeated. " Are you really?" He nodded. " Good, why don't we take a lunch break. I'll get you a change of clothes and if anyone questions Ill say you're my new assistant." " Oh, alright" Acronix waited as Borg left to get some clothes. When he returned he handed them to him and now it was Acronix's time to leave. He went into the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror. He took out a hair tie he always had kept in his pocket. He tied his hair into a ponytail before removing his makeup around his eyes. He dried his face and stared at himself again. He didn't really look like Acronix. His signature look was mostly gone, and that's perfect. This was a new him. Acronix changed out of his clothing and into the new ones Borg gave him. It was a white long sleeve button-up shirt with a black vest. The vest had the Borg Industries logo on the right side. He put on the black slacks as well and kept his shoes. He looked at himself in the mirror again and smiled. He walked out of the bathroom and back to Borg. " I'm back," Borg looked at Acronix and was taken aback by how handsome he looked. " You look good in the uniform." " Thank you, Mr. Borg." Borg laughed lightly at Acronix. " Come on you big goof, let's go." Acronix nodded and walked to Borg. He took the handles of the wheelchair and pushed him to the Elevator. Once in, Acronix pushed the button for the 1st level. They waited in comfortable silence until the elevator stopped. Once the doors opened, Acronix walked Borg out of the building as Borg started to tell Acronix the directions to where to go. Acronix followed his directions. He looked around, admiring Ninjago City. " Ninjago City is so beautiful." " It is really. You should see it at night. The city all lit up is more beautiful than a field of fireflies." " Hehe, That's hard to beat. Can't wait to see it." Borg hummed and looked up at Acronix. Acronix looked down and smiled at him. Borg felt as if his heart skipped a beat for some reason. Heat rose to his face. That smile was just so beautiful and contagious. Borg looked down and smiled widely. " But the city doesn't come close to how you look," Borg said in a low voice without thinking. Acronix blushed. " Oh uh, I-uhh Thankyoubutpleasereconsiderthatstatement." Borg laughed at Acronix being a flustered mess, which Acronix thought his laugh was the cutest thing.