Elemental Warnings

The three got onto the Bounty and said ship started to fly into the air. Nya activated the boosters to get them all to the caves quicker. " Any idea why Krux would be at the Caves of Betrayal? Or even how he is young?" Acronix asked the ninja. " I do not know why he is at the cave, but I sense that Krux used Yesterday's Tea to convert his age," Zane answered. " Yesterday's Tea huh. How could he even get it?" " Someone might be helping him out," Borg suggested. " That is a possibility," Pixal commented. " Probability of that is an 85%" Zane calculated. 

The Bounty reached the Caves of Betrayal in just under 20 minutes. Borg stayed on the Bounty with Wu as the Ninja and Acronix jumped down. " This time, we're not splitting up. Krux may have gotten us last time, but this time we'll get him!" Kai encouraged. " But Krux is younger, which means he is stronger and faster. " Acronix reminded as the group entered the cave. Pixal handed everyone flashlights. 

" But it's eight against one, he can't possibly win! Plus Acronix, you have your elemental power! You can easily stop him." " I have our elemental power." Acronix reminded Jay. "I can't reverse nor pause time all that well since I'm not used to it. And I can't rely on slowing down or speeding up time either. Father warned us about the effects of using it too much." " Effects?" Lloyd questioned.

" Our Father said that using our element too many times at one time can affect our body. You guys should know this, every Elemental Master goes threw through this." The Ninja glance at each other and Acronix sighed. "Let's say Kai used his fire too much, he could burn his organs or enough cause himself to combust into flames." Kai shivered after hearing that.

" Nya, if you use your water too much, you could drown yourself from the inside." Nya gulped. " Jay would electrocute himself badly enough to kill himself. Cole your body may crumble and break like the Earth. Zane your insides would freeze. Lloyd, I have no clue about you. Never dealt with a Master of Energy." Acronix explained. " What about my Father or Sensei Wu?" Lloyd asked.

" If Wu started to use his element more and more, he could use all his energy to create one final thing before dying. Garmadon would just destroy his body." Acronix answered. The Ninja looked worried. " Don't worry though! The breaking point is far more than what you all have probably used. Also, you could take a short break then use it and you'll be fine. It's just nonstop using it!" Acronix quickly cleared up.

 " What about you? What would happen to you if you used too much?" Pixal put a hand on the time twin's shoulder. " For me, it could be a lot of things. Though before it was more simply since the element was split between me and Krux. But I believe my Father said that we could accidentally turn too far in the future or past and be dead. Like if I fast forward too much, I  could go 100 hundred years in the future and be dead. Same with reverse."

" Pausing time could make only someone freeze, unable to move or breath which would kill them. Slowing down time would make the body move slowly, making it hard to get water or food before it's too late. Also breathing would be slowed so that would most likely be the reason for death." Acronix rubbed the back of his neck. " It's kind of gruesome to think about our elements killing us." Acronix chuckled. " It's very gruesome." Cole agreed.

" What if you just never use your element?" Jay asked. " Your elemental would bottle up inside you and do the same thing. It's important to use it at least 3 times a week. It could be small and you don't even need to use it on something. Just using it makes sure it doesn't kill you. Let's use Kai as an example again since fire is easy to use. If Kai went a few months without using his elemental fire, then his fire would burn his insides making him spontaneously combust." " Ok, can we go onto a different topic please," Kai pleaded.

The Ninja laugh at him. " It is important to understand this though Kai," Zane told the Master of Fire. " If we never knew this and never took precautions, then we could end up dead." " Zane's right. It's important to know that there is indeed a breaking point." Pixal added on. " Don't let his information stop you from using your power alright. Don't freeze up during battle, just keep it in mind." Acronix pointed his flashlight into the dark cave as they continued to walk through it.

" A breaking point eh?" The glitch watched the Elemental Masters and Samarui walk through the caves. The glitch glitched themselves back to Krux. " Elemental Masters have a breaking point, why not use that to your advantage." The voice asked Krux. " Because I know Acronix will reverse time to save the Ninja. Then he will hit his breaking point since it's closer than the other elementals. Time is more complex than something like ice. If Acronix meets his breaking point, I'll truly lose him."

 Krux pulled out his pocket watch and opened it. He slid out the small folded-up picture he had stored in it. It was a picture of the Time Twins before the Serpentine Wars. They both were so happy. They were on the same side. Krux missed that. " You don't need Acronix. He will only slow you down." Krux got angry after hearing this.  "Excuse me? Acronix is familia! I will always need my brother. Do you not have a family?!"

The glitch scoffed, " I do have a family. But he is gone and so will you if you don't get rid of Acronxi and the Ninja." " I would rather be gone than kill my brother. I can fight him, but I will never kill him." Krux felt a boney hand grab his shoulder. He whipped his head around and saw a person wearing a mask that had a smiley face painted on it. The black void that was its eyes were bleeding and the open mouth was sewed.

Their red, blue, and gold kimono was falling off their arms to show their golden ribcage and purple sleeves. Their body glitched out and Krux could only assume this was the person who had been helping him. " Then injure him enough so he can't ever fight back! Break his legs or arm or just something! You will never restore Ninjago back to its former glory with him around. That technology-loving freak." 

Krux looked at the masked skeleton. " So this is what you look like." The glitch sighed. " It is the only form I can take. Much prettier than those vermilion warriors you had created." The skeleton glitched out, disappearing from sight. " I suggest you deal with them before I do."