A Spark Between Us

I spent hours drawing Borg and Acronix and when I went to put it in this chapter to show you guys but I just found out it never saved even though it showed it did. I'm going to cry)

Soon enough, Acronix and Borg made it to the restaurant Borg led them to. They quickly got a table and looked at the menu. Acronix looked over the menu and after a bit just settled on some noodles. The two of them ordered when the waitress came over. Borg looked over at Acronix who was looking around, admiring the detail and design of the restaurant. Borg chuckled causing Acronix to focus his attention to him. " Sorry, it's just kind of cute seeing you so interested in everything." Acronix rested his head on his palms and looked at Borg" I've been in the time warp for forty years before returning to ninjago. And then wasn't able to experience much before getting sucked into another time warp. So seeing it now amazes me. I'm jealous Krux got to see all of this, and well confused on why he hates the change. I think it's amazing! Especially with what you've done." Borg smiled more, " Why thank you Acronix, you're too kind hehe." Acronix smiled as well. 

Soon enough the waitress came back and gave the men their food and drinks. Borg with sushi and a soda, and Acronix with noodles and water. The two ate while enjoying a conversation about technology. Acronix kept praising Borg which caused him to start blushing a bit. He told Acronix to stop with the compliments, but that just caused him to say even more of them. Borg put his head in his hands, face red because of the man in front of him. Acronix reached out and pulled Borg's hand away from his face. But when he touched his hand, the two felt a little spark of electricity. But it wasn't like a normal shock that sometimes happens. It was, different. Borg looked up and put his hands down a bit. Acronix looked at his hand then back at Borg. " Uh, that's normal... Right?" Borg nodded and just passed it off as a normal shock even though his gut told him otherwise. Borg just put a piece of sushi in his mouth and to his gut to shut up. Acronix raised his eyebrow but didn't push it. He continued to eat as well. The waitress soon came back to ask if we needed anything. The two said no but before she left, she took a good look at Acronix. " Can I help you?" Acronix asked as he took a sip of his water. " Oh sorry, you just look like that one guy that attacked Ninjago. Acronix I think. But you're obviously not him, heard he went into a time warp with his twin brother. My apologies, I'll leave you two alone." She walked away and Acronix looked at the table in panic. Borg put a hand on top of Acronix's which made him lookup. Borg smiled at him, " Hey, don't panic. Your gonna of course look like yourself, except with your hair up and without the eye makeup. You don't really so there is no need to panic." Borg said in a soothing, calming tone. " But my eyebrows. They are going to be the same unless I dye them. Which I definitely don't want to do." "Say that you just are expressing yourself." Acronix smiled and sat up straight. " Thanks, Borg." " No problem... Hmm, you probably want to come up with a fake name for when you're in public." " Oh, your right! Let's see I want to keep it close to my actual name sooooo maaaybe..... Ace. I like Ace." Borg smiled, " Ace, hmm good choice." Borg started to take his hand off of Acronix's but Acronix grabbed his hand and held it. Cyrus looked at their hands and blushed a bit. Acronix also blushed at how Borg is just allowing him to hold his hand. The two of them finished their lunch holding hands.

After paying, the two made their way back to the Borg Tower. But Borg said to stop when he noticed a group of people. The ninja. Borg smiled and greeted them. Acronix started to get nervous but kept his cool. The ninja greeted Borg back. Borg introduced Acronix to the ninja, of course saying his name was Ace. " Well hello Ace, a pleasure to meet you," Zane said holding out his hand. " A pleasure meeting you all as well. It's not every day you meet Ninjago's saviors." " You know, your voice kind of sounds familiar," Nya stated putting a hand on her hip, looking Acronix up and down. Acronix prayed that she wouldn't realize who he was. " Meh, maybe just my imagination. " Acronix sighed a breath of relief. " Say, Pixal didn't mention Borg had a new assistant." Jay piped up getting suspicious. " Oh! I had totally forgotten to mention him to her. I was kinda still in work mode when she came by. And she wasn't there for long so I completely forgot! Please do tell her about him." Borg quickly responded. " Oh, alright," Jay said smiling. The ninja and Borg talked for a while and even asked Acronix a few things. After about 10 minutes Borg said he had to return to work and said goodbye to them. Acronix said goodbye as well as he started to wheel Borg back to the Borg Tower. The ninja said goodbye as well before looking at each other. " Ok somethings up with that Ace guy," Cole said once Acronix and Borg were far enough away. " Like he is hiding something. His face looks familiar, and so did his voice." Lloyd added. " Did you guys see his eyebrows?  They kind of looked like Acronix's" Kai mentioned. " Oh my god, your right" Nya said looking at her brother. " Guys let us not make assumptions. That is quite rude to think something is up with Borg's new assistant. He was nothing but nice and Borg looked happier than the last time we saw him." Zane stated, ashamed of his fellow teammates.