I'm Sorry

It had been a few days since Krux was put in the hospital. It was only three days but Acronix thought it was weeks. The second he was told he could visit him, Acronix was there. He was told that Krux slid in and out of consciousness all day. Acronix mentally prepared himself before opening the door to his twin's room. " Hermano?" Acronix said lowly and looked inside. 

Krux, didn't look so good. But he was awake. He looked at Acronix, " Brother..." Krux's voice was cracked and dry. Acronx smiled and stepped inside. " You ok? Need some water?" Krux smiled at Acronixs caring demeanor. " I'm alright. Thank you Acronix." Acronix nodded and smiled back at his brother. 

Krux looked down at his hands which were placed in his lap. " I'm sorry brother. I'm sorry I got mad that our friends for something they couldn't control. I'm sorry I ever listened to the guy. I'm sorry I forced you to be like me. I'm sorry for being so fucking stubborn! I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry for kidnapping Borg. I'm sorry for hurting the Ninja. I'm sorry for teaming up with the Overlord's child. I'm so-" " The Overlords... What?" 

Krux looked up at his brother. " Right... She didn't say anything." Acronix took a deep breath in. " You can explain that later with the others." Acronix put a hand on Krux's shoulder. " But for now I would like to say I forgive you."

 Krux looked at him in disbelief. He was shocked that Acronix actually forgave him. " Y-you what?" " Forgive you. Remember my offer brother? I'll always welcome you with open arms." Krux now was trying not to cry. But he did. Acronix gently hugged his brother and Krux hugged him back tightly but pulled away due to the pain.

" Gracias Acronix. No merezco ser tu hermano." ( Thank you Acronix. I don't deserve to be your brother.)  Krux wiped his eyes. "Pero eres mi hermano. Lo que significa que te mereces ser solo eso." (But you are my brother. Which means you deserve to be just that.) And there go more tears down Krux's face.

Acronix comforted his brother. "Krux por favor no llores" ( Krux please don't cry.)" I can't. You are just such a good brother yet I am a shitty one." Krux cried. " Was. Was Hermano. You were pretty shitty, but you have changed and that's what matters." Krux wiped his eyes once more. " Do you really think I can change? You were given a chance because you had shown you had changed before anyone even knew that you were in Ninjago. I'm a different story." Krux looked to the side. 

" Krux. I'll make sure you're given a second chance. I promise." Acronix smiled. Krux smiled back before feeling really dizzy. He held his head, " Krux? Are you ok?" Acronix asked, worriedly but Krux had already passed out. He remembered what the nurse told him. He sighed, " I love you Krux, Ill see you soon." Acronix walked out the door, silently shutting it.

Acronix arrived back at the apartment and sighed. " How is he?" Borg asked seeing Acronix. " He's getting better." Acornix vaguely stated and sat on the couch next to Borg. " He's still passing out but is lasting longer than before." Acronix looked at his shoes. " Well, that's good." Borg gave him a small smile. Acronix hummed. 

" How do you think people will react to Krux wanted to go good?" Acronix asked, looking up at his boyfriend. Borg opened his mouth to answer but closed it. He took a moment to think before speaking. " It won't be a good one. They didn't like you and you had already shown you were getting better. But Krux has only been shown to be a villain. People won't like him, but over time people will slowly let it go. Not everyone, but hopefully most of the people." 

Acronix sighed. " I just hope people won't give him a hard time. I know they will but I just hope. Krux might have done horrible things, but he understands and accepted the fact that he did. After realizing his mistake, he changed which is much more than a lot of people can do." " Maybe when the public learns about this, give a speech," Borg suggested.

Acronix gave him a confused looked. " A speech on how Krux can change and has already. When you dive deep, people seem to connect with that and understand him. It will be better for the long run." Borg explained. Acronix thought about it and smiled. " That. That actually seems like a pretty good idea. Thank you love bug," Acronix kissed Borg's cheek. He had to start coming up with ideas to write down for his speech.