Afterwords

To be honest, I had a lot of doubts about this story. This was almost three years old. Wala talaga akong planong tapusin 'to but because of the people who believed in the journey of Shakia and Evankhell, I was able to drag this story 'til the end.

This story has many faults. The characters have many flaws, and are very uhh ... raw. But I really don't want to change anything.

To everyone who walked with Shakia and Evankhell, thank you so much.

It means a lot to me.

_______

I'm currently working on my new romance book, entitled My Man is a Bookworm. I'd really appreciate it if you check it out. Below is the teaser. 

My Man is a Bookworm Teaser:

It was love at first sight that drove the daring Tana Roberts to kiss the emerald-eyed boy reading a cinderella book on their school library and pursue him to the ends of his sanity.

The goal was simple; bag the boy's heart body and soul.

The plan was simpler; To be more enticing than a bunch of printed processed woods. Those are books.

The deadline: Two weeks before Maya returns to his proper school from the other side of the globe.

But where would fate take them if after all that has happened, she's still left with a heavy heart and a womb heavy with a child?

Seventeen years old and a first time mother, how would Tana Roberts handle the challenges of raising a peculiar child that looks very much like his father?

Please support it as well. Thank you!

- Miss AC

   THAT BITCH DANCER IS A VIRGIN
                            (END)