50

"Mom!! I'm HOME!" F/n said, dragging the O in home. You took your shoes off and checked the house. "Where are you?" F/n asked curiously since he heard a bang. F/n heard a loud bang once more and finally decided to walk to see where it's coming from.

"Mom..? wha- EH?!?" He jump in surprised. The view wasn't he was expecting. it was really what he could guess the least to happen. "Mom.. WHY IS HE HERE?! AND MOST IMPORTANTLY WHY IS HE TOUCHING MY CLOTHES!" F/n pointed at the person that was with his mother. "Sorry F/n...he just visited us and i let him come in because he's handsome you see!" She gushed, very in love with the boy. F/n didn't like the visitor. He stomped to the man and roughly took his own clothes. "F-F/n..! don't you think that was a bit rude?" She stuttered. The visitor didn't seemed to surprised instead he chuckled.

Hearing the low chuckle, F/n and his mother quickly faced his direction. "I didn't mean to interrupt but..I just need my uniform back." He said. F/n didn't remember borrowing any uniforms from him and even if he had to, he wouldn't want to ask HIM. "But I don't remember you giving me, your uniform. especially when you're that annoying to everyone." Your mother felt the tense atmosphere so she quickly ran away.

Unfortunately, he went to close the door and even worse, locked it. "Come on F/n. Give me back my "uniform". I need it." He whispered in your ear. "I don't have it. So you should leave Terushima." He ignores you and held your wrists. "F/n~ I need my uniform."

He was really dumb founded. He kept thinking what he meant because he knew that he never borrowed any uniforms from anyone. "Just tell me what uniform you're talking about." F/n sighed, already tired. "Give me back my hoodie." He grinned. 'E-Eh..?! Hoodie...?' He tried remembering when he ever got Terushima's hoodie.

"My hoodie F/n. We hung out and you were cold so I, the cool man ever, gave you my hoodie! y-you don't remember?" He sounded like crying at the end because he finally acted so manly in front of F/n just to be forgotten. "I was even shirtless! you know why?! because i didn't have any shirt on because i got the hoodie!" He sulked. Terushima walked to the corner to pout and act like a baby.

"You're looking like a child right now~!" F/n tried teasing but he got pinned down by the only and only, Terushima. "F/n..." He grunted.

K N O C K  K N O C K  ~ !!