44

"Oh- WE FORGOT ABOUT AONE!" You shouted.

"What? Oh, then fetch him." Yaku answered, with everyone agreeing. You disagreed at first since you didn't want to go alone but everyone was too busy with what they were cooking/baking. "Fine." You gave up sadly.

You walked back to the cinema to fetch your friend. You saw him at the entrance talking with somebody.

"Aone!" You called out. He turned around to find the sound of the voice and saw you running up to him. "Hello l/n." He greeted. "Call..call me f/n in..stead..." you panted heavily. Aone check if you were okay, so he went around you and looked at your position.

You saw him roaming around you so you gave him a "i'm good" sign by holding out a thumbs up. "Uhm.." The person Aone was talking to spoke. You looked up and saw a handsome man.

"H-Hey, i'm goshiki." He introduces himself. "L/n f/n, nice to meet you but aren't you in shiratorizawa?" You asked him since Aone's in Dateko. "Yeah! Just asking about the famous "iron wall" about this wall! I'm the future ace so i wanna beat it!" He cutely smiles.

"Oh okay! Goshiki right?" You got a "mhm" for a reply. "I'm just picking up my friend aone here since i've uh..forgotten about him." You awkwardly touch your nape. "Yeah, i got to to." Aone's emotionless answer was heard. "Bye sir!" Goshiki bowed.

After Goshiki left, you and Aone walked to Yaku's house to cook. "I'm so sorry for forgetting about you." You apologised again and again during the walk. "It's really fine l/- f/n." He answered, looking straight at the road, but what you didn't know is that deep down inside of him, was sad and disappointed with his own self.

"We're here!" You yelled so that your friends could hear. Nishinoya, Yamamoto and Lev ran up to Aone and bowed at sync. "We're so sorry!" They said in sync. "By the way, yaku was the one who told us everyone was there when clearly you were not." Lev whispered to Aone while giggling like a little girl.

"Lev! Help me get the sugar!" Yaku shouted. "I guess he can't reach it." Lev shrugs before going to the kitchen to help his senpai reach out some ingredients.

"Okay, so since they are pretty much doing all the cooking, yaku took out a karaoke machine thing to let us have fun with it!" Nishinoya informed. "Oh? Then let's use it." You answered, already walking to his living room.

"Who wants to go first?" You asked your 3 friends. "Me!" Yamamoto yelled first. Nishinoya yelled 2nd and Aone.. didn't yell. He sat still staring at the bright TV.

You gave Yamamoto the books of songs and gave him time to pick. "Aha! This song will be great." He said, smirking. You looked at the title before face palming yourself. "Seriously?"

"I got myself just a little bit of love that i wanna spend on you, but baby.." He continued on singing. Nishinoya clapped to his friend's performance since he thought the song was cool. "Oh come one please~ will you please just say yes!" He finished off. "Amazing!" Nishinoya gave a standing ovation for Yamamoto, while Aone gave 2 thumbs up.

"Me please."