𝖪𝖾𝗇𝗆𝖺

"So.. why'd you call me?"

Kenma gently laid his left arm on your shoulder and putting his head down to your neck. "F/n..come." He softly said, his warm breath was hitting your neck as you both walked to outside.

"Now, i'm waiting for the fireworks to come by so that you won't hear me." Kenma explained to F/n after they've finally saw a place to be in. "But why kenma?" He asked. "I just wanna let something out without letting you hear it." He said, looking up to stare at F/n's face.

A soft, gentle hand slid past your face only to feel a warm palm on your left cheek. "F/n- wait what time is it?" He asked you. F/n took his phone out from his back pocket and checked the time. "uh.. it's 11:56." You told him, as Kenma nodded his head slowly.

He decided to wait for the firecrackers to come and was staring at the sky. As the fireworks blew up, Kenma quickly said, "You know, f/n, i'v been having this weird feelings for you..and i know i'm not man enough to kiss you like kuroo said, but can we hug instead?" Most of his words were mute causing you to just hug him like what you've heard.
You two had a long, peaceful and comfortable hug before pulling away from each other. " We can always hug each other you know." F/n chuckled lightly while Kenma give a wry smile. "Y-Yeah..do you wanna..hug each others while i play?" He suggested. You nodded at his idea and went in while both of your bodies were close to each other.

"I can do it next time."