09

Another day in Tokyo.

"I'm supposed to be at his house around twelve o'clock.." you sighed. You weren't really in the mood to go out, but since you're only in Tokyo for a few days, you decided to hangout with your friends to not waste the time.

"Mom i'm going to my friends' house, so i won't be eating lunch here." you said before closing the front door.

You walked to his house which was near from yours.

You tripped on a rock as you go. "Careful." A voice that was familiar to you was heard from your side. You brushed yourself off after the man had helped you up. "Excuse me, where is this shop?" You looked at his face and the both of you were surprised.

"Why are you here senpai?" You asked the man that wasn't familiar with the ways. "F/n-chan! I was here because I wanted to hang with you!" He hugged you. "I was going to buy you a surprise gift though.." Oikawa sulked. You told him that you didn't need a gift and tried to cheer him up after.

You informed him that you were going to your friends' house to play.

"Can I come with?!" He looked at me with 'puppy eyes' which wasn't really cute on him but you just nodded. "I'll ask my friend if he's okay with it." He hummed.

"Hello? Kuroo? Uh..yeah- Can I bring a friend??" You waited for a reply, but it took 4 minutes for Kuroo to agree.

You told Oikawa that he could join and we continued to walk.

As you and Oikawa finally arrived at Kuroos' house, Oikawa sticked himself on you. "Senpai?? You're..chocking me!" you coughed. He stopped and apologised many times.

The front door was heard and revealed a rooster head. "F/n! And..?" He stared at Oikawa. "F/n-chan's mine!" Oikawa said as he hugged you. "I- He'll pick me anyways." Kuroo shrugged and lets the both of you in while Oikawa pouted as he walked in.

"Me and f/n were supposed to do something else~ am i right f/n?" Kuroo said seductively.

"No. don't worry senpai, he's just weird." You simply told him while he just nods. "Stop flirting with him okay!?" Oikawa went in front of you to "protect" you from Kuroo while he just chuckled at the sight.

"Follow me." Kuroo said.

You and Oikawa followed him and since you've been in his house before, you noticed that all of you were heading to his bedroom. When all of you were finally in front of his room, Kuroo paused and look at Oikawa.

"This is where F/n had his first kis-" you closed his mouth so that Oikawa wouldn't be down for the whole day. "Your lying.." you whispered to Kuroo while he just smirked.

"So what're we going to do?!" Oikawa said looking excitedly as he jumps on Kuroos' bed. 'Soft.' Oikawa thought as he melts into the bed.

"Oi don't ruin my bed." Kuroo shooed Oikawa. He glared at Kuroo while you just sighed.

"Don't start a fight." You said before they actually fight. 'Hajime and kenma must be relaxed today.' You thought since you were tired already.

The three of you talked and sometimes fought because of Kuroo teasing Oikawa.

T I M E S K I P
"Hey f/n-chan!" Oikawa called out as soon as you left Kuroos' house.

"Yes?" You asked him. "I still want to hang out with you!" He happily said. You just agreed and decided to go to your place.

When you've arrived at your house, you went straight to your room while Oikawa just follows you.

"So this is my old room! It's clean because nobody sleeps here since my aunt is the only one here after we've moved out." You simply said. Oikawa was exploring the room while you were getting comfortable with your bed.

"Can i ask a question?" He spoke as he sits beside you. "Yeah go ahead." You sighed. "If everyone confessed to you, who would you pick?" He asked. You just laughed at him and said "as if everyone would like me. Tsukishima and Nishinoya wouldn't, since saltyshima seems to hate me and noya is obsessed with Kiyoko-senpai." You pointed out.

"But if I have to, i would pick (your choice)." You simply told him.

He just nods and started to cuddle with you. "Hey can i sleep with you?" He mumbled but loud enough for you to hear. "Sure." You agreed, not thinking about it as a dirty way.

"Let's sleep then.." He said, already feeling sleepy. His face on your neck, was tickling you, so you gently removed his face that was on your neck.

"Hey can I kiss you?"