23

Daichi planned about something yesterday that has to be done today so as soon as he have woken up, he texted Suga.
                                                                        SUGA 🤱
Daichi: we all promised right?
Suga: yep yep, i told them that if they break the promise i'll smack their head 2x time daily.
Daichi: ....i
Daichi: i guess it's okay..
Suga: what do you mean?
Daichi: nothing, anyways WATCH THEM!
Daichi: they might do their move in secret 👀
Suga: okay, okay but what if you break it.
Daichi: i won't! Now i'll tell the other teams the promise cya
Suga: bye daichi

It was a Sunday morning in Japan and what did you plan to do? Send disgusting pictures of yourself, which you did weird faces, to Kuroo,Oikawa and Bokuto. "Why do they act like i'm that ugly? I didn't even try." You sulked at their responses.

                                                                        KUROO 🐱
You: *sent a picture*
Kuroo: WHAT THE FUCCCCKKKKKKKK
Kuroo: FROM WHAT HORROR MOVIE IS THAT?!?!
You: that's me, you idiot.
Kuroo: EWWW DON'T SEND ANOTHER ONE PLEASE
You: *sent a picture*
Kuroo: HOW CAN YOU DO THAT OMGGG, EVEN YOU CAN MAKE AN UGLY FACE?!?

                                                                     OIKAWA 👑
You: *sent a picture*
Oikawa: ?
Oikawa: ew that person should look better
You: oh wow
Oikawa: anyways, f/n-chan! Wanna go on a date?!
You: no cuz you literally just called me ugly.
Oikawa: THAT'S YOU???
Oikawa: THAT CAN'T BE F/N-CHAN

                                                                   BOKUTO 🦉
You: *sent a picture*
Bokuto: f/nnnnnn don't send pics like that..
Bokuto: wait. Is that you?!
You: mhm
Bokuto: BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE THAT
Bokuto: OK OK I SHOULD CALM DOWN WAIT
Bokuto: MMSOSKWIWKWKWKWKWKLAKAKSMDJDJENUEIWKW

You put your phone down and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Morning mom." You greeted as you saw her drinking black coffee. "Morning! Just wanna say that i remember seeing a cute guy before.." She winked at you. "A-And?" You stuttered since you didn't know what she did. "Well..i saw him again!" She happily jumped once. "So? You like him or something?" You said while making your sandwich. "No~ i'm just saying that, he said he's interested in you!" She grinned. "Oh..wha-what's their name?" You stopped making the sandwich. "Hmm i think it was Miya something.." She tapped the table with her finger as she tried to remember the name. 'Miya?..i think i've seen that name before..' You wondered off not noticing your bread falling of your hands.

"Oh! Was their name Miya Atsumu?" You jumped a little. "Yeah! Atsumu guy! He was with his twin and to be honest with you, they were good looking." She smirked. "Nah, not interested. I don't even know them." You told her.

"They said that they met you online??" She questioned as she took a sip of her coffee. "Online? I only played online games with kenma though?" You were confused and curious at the same time. "Oh well..know them or not, those boys were kind and funny so i'm just telling you because you might, you know." She gave you a weird look. You shrugged and made a new sandwich.

"Four days more before january.." You suddenly felt excited due to thinking of spending your new years eve with all of your friends.

You wanted to spend your new year's eve with your new teammates but only 1 of them accepted since most of them are spending it with their relatives. "Nishinoya doesn't want to spend his new years eve with his family?" You asked to yourself. "I hope he doesn't mind me bringing nekoma.." You suddenly panicked, so you decided to text him.

                                                                    NISHINOYA ⚡️
You: hey noya! I hope you don't mind me bring my old team..for New Years
Nishinoya: ofc nott!!
You: thanks!
Nishinoya: np

Nishinoya sadly sent his message and decided to throw a tantrum. "It was supposed to just be me and f/n alone!" He yelled with his pillow covering his whole face. He threw,kicked and punched his stuffed toys, including his pillows, but then stopped as soon as his family member went in his room. "N-Nothing's wrong.." He rubs his nape while being embarrassed since he made loud noises.

Once his relative went out of his room, he sulked again and sadly said, "i don't even get enough time to even talk to him..hinata's been stealing him! Wait no..f/n likes him too much!!" He yelled at the end.

Meanwhile in Hinata's house, Hinata has been texting with you for hours. "He's too cute.." you chuckled after reading his message.

Unknown to you, Daichi has been telling the "promise" to other teams to also do it. "Okay, okay but he'll choose me anyways." Kuroo smirked as he saw Daichi's text. Daichi knows the twins but he didn't have their numbers or even know if you talk to them but to make sure, he tried reaching out to others just to spread the promise to everyone that they know.

"You've been working hard daichi.." Suga felt worried after seeing what his friend had texted him about.

As you waited for a reply from your old teammates, you see that Nishinoya has been spamming gifs. "I- I'll just let him be.." You sighed.

                                                                   NEKOMA 🐈
You: cmon say yes.
Kuroo: no! Why will we accept a crow?
Yamamoto: he's right
Yaku: not gonna lie but i agree.
Lev: what's happening 😃?
Kenma: it would be better if you don't join in their argument.
Lev: aww man
Inuoka: it's just 1 karasuno member!
You: inuoka 🤧✊
Inuoka: you know how much i love you!
You: ...
Kuroo: OKAY WE ACCEPT! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH ILY RIGHT?!
You: ruined the moment to be honest.
Kuroo: ouch
Yamamoto: uGHhHhHhhHhHhHh
Yaku: who is it anyways.
You: Nishinoya! Our cool libero!!
Yaku: i remember when you used to say that to me :(
You: i'm sorry but goodbye.

You left your phone in your bedroom and went for a walk.