57

Me: *wonders if my works are someone's favourite*
Me:  *remembers i made f/n do questionable stuff, embarrassing stuff, makes them shout so much times and be the bad guy and misspelled the word "practice" so many times*
Me: haha ok nevermind.
—————————-
It was awkward. Hinata and Nishinoya were all up my face, drowning me with pressuring kind of questions. Daichi was yelling at them to stop, Kuroo was standing there looking at us, Tsukishima looked like he wanted to ask me stuff too while Yachi smiled the whole time.

I escaped Hinata and Nishinoya by telling them a lame excuse. "I gotta go.....pee?" It was a bit obvious that I sounded unsure but they luckily believed me. "Come back, okay?!" Nishinoya yelled as I walked farther away from them.

'Hm.. who's free.' I scanned through the crowd and saw a tall one. I gasped and ran to him. "Aone!" I hugged the guy. I haven't met the guy in such a long time compared to the others. "Oh, good afternoon F/N. Long time no see." He looked down at me, smiling a bit. "I haven't seen you since our last game. Which was about 11 months before I left Japan and I didn't even contact you after that." I muttered the last few bits. "It's fine, F/N. I missed you. How have you been?" He asked as he slowly marched towards me. "I've been well actually, but a bit bad after that plane ride." I chuckled. Though, he seemed uninterested. "A-Aone..?" I tried to take his attention but he seemed distracted by something behind me. I turned around, trying to see what he was looking at, and saw the Karasuno group. "Oh, apologies. I was distracted by his hair. It looked a bit..strange." He sweat dropped as he cleared his throat.

'Distracting hairstyle, huh?' I scanned through the bunch while staring at their hair. Most of them had different hairstyles than the ones I saw before I left. '..could it be?' I wondered. Aone bid good bye and went to the other teams. I then went to the "distracting hairstyle" guy and try to make a conversation with them.

"Asahi-san! Good afternoon." I greeted. He flinched before turning around.

THIRD POV
Asahi turned around, shaking and faced his first love. "Good afternoon, F/N!! We missed you!" He managed to say without stuttering. F/N still found his senior's behaviour cute. 'You're still the same as ever, Asahi-san.' F/N thought while grinning. "I'm sorry that I didn't contact any of you for years..I really hate myself for doing that." F/N apologised with his eyes closed, not wanting to see Asahi's reaction. Asahi was struggling to respond to the sudden apology F/N had. "U-Uhm.. it's fine! As long as you still like us, I'm happy." He smiled. In all honesty, F/N's heart skipped a beat after he saw Asahi smile and the words Asahi said were also heart warming for him.

"F/N!" Someone yelled, happily. The two snapped their heads to the caller and saw Kuroo. "Oh hey, what do you need?" F/N asked. "Someone's asking for you outside." He informed. F/N nodded and patted Asahi good bye. "Let's talk again later!" Asahi smiled as he waved at F/N calmly.

F/N slowly walked outside, wondering who could have called them. 'Is it Sugawara-san? He did seem like he wanted to say something..' F/N was too lost in his thoughts that he didn't even see the person waiting for him, was just 3 centimetres away from him. "F/N-chan! Where have you been?! I was worried you know." The voice could be recognised by anyone. It was Oikawa. "Oikawa-san! I- I didn't think it would be you. I'm sorry you to worry about me. I've been well, don't worry." I assured him. He gave me a weird look before putting his back on the wall. "That was evil of you to forget about us. I.. have something to tell you later." He said in serious tone. F/N wondered what it could be to make Oikawa sound so serious. "Hm..okay? When?" F/N asked. Oikawa had his eyes on the ground. He was fidgeting with his shirt as he answered with, "now."

SUGAWARA'S POV
"So! I know that almost everyone wants to tell something to F/N for years now." Daichi announced. Everyone's eyes was on Daichi. I searched for F/N to make sure he doesn't hear any of this. 'He's not here..' I continued to listen to Daichi's words. "What are you planning?" I asked him. Half of them were visibly squirming and getting sweaty and the others were just smirking.

"I don't think this is how you should do it, Daichi-san." Kageyama spoke up. There were some people that agreed. "Well..I'll just say it." He didn't change his mind. "NO!"

"If any of you still like F/N.. I think it's best to confess now or something. I know I will be confessing later." He scratched his cheek in embarrassment.

The others murmured in thoughts about confessing.

I don't know if I should confess. Will F/N like me back? I don't think so. It's worth a try though. "I'm with you there, Daichi." I spoke up. Others looked up and turned to me. "I'll confess too.." I smiled. I saw Asahi panicking. I think he's contemplating about it. "You should too, Asahi." Even though we both liked the same guy, I'll still encourage my friend to confess to the guy he likes.

Asahi calms down and nods. "Thanks, Sugawara."

That's when we heard the door opening. "What's this about?" His voice echoed throughout the now silent gym. Everyone was frozen. 'Could F/N heard us..?'

Yamguchi spoke up and said, "We-W-We were actually just-"

"I actually have someone in mind."
—————
Also this is like kinda the end of the story.
I'm so sorry the "ending" is so bad.
You'll have some choices now and you'll see their futures with them and stuff :p

I think about 10+ people 💀