𝖸𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗍𝗈

His and Inuoka's will be shorter than the others because ..i am so sorry.
————————————————————
"So..why'd you call me?"

Yamamoto gently closed the door and walked to your side. "I had to quickly release the shit out of me before anyone could steal you. Praise me, since weirdly, my butthole is squeaky clean." He sighed. You gave him a look of a tint of disgust and confusion.

Yamamoto saw the look and quickly felt embarrassed. "S-Sorry! For talking about my butthole.." He apologised. "No worries, it's good to know that your butt is clean even though you were rushing." You smiled at him.

His heart felt like it was going to explode. "F/n..i love you so much! Kiss me." He giggled. "Wait- i'm not supposed to be soft. I sound like a bottom! Fuck..!" Yamamoto then started acting weirdly and tried to be sexy. "F/n, kiss me." He smirked.

"Calm down Yamamoto. You'll be surprised when i really do kiss you." F/n chuckled at his friend.

Suddenly, it became silent.

You both stood there awkwardly, sometimes trying to break the uncomfortable silence. "Look at the fireworks f/n." He pointed to the sky, filled with the colourful fireworks. "It's beautifu-"

He kissed you. 'Finally!' Yamamoto celebrated in his mind. Both of your lips moved in sync before backing up to stop the kiss. "'Mkay bye partner!" He ran inside, leaving you there.

"I did it!"