19

"Mm.." you felt something comfortable as you woke up from your nice sleep. "Morning baka." You see Kageyama, who was in a sitting position while you were hugging his bottom

"A-Ah..sorry." You quickly stopped hugging and sat on the opposite side of the bed. "So uh..how was your sleep?" You asked while Kageyama just grunts. "It was comfortable.." he avoided eye contact but his usual voice was still there. You nod and got up from your bed and to your bathroom.

"Hey you're taking too long, what're you doi- AH!" Kageyama jumped as he saw you without a shirt. (easy.) "oh hey kageyama, what do you need?" You simply said while putting a new shirt on. "I-It's nothing. I'm just saying..GOODBYE!" He shouted and slammed the door.

"What the? That was loud.." You said to yourself but then continued changing. 'We could've went to school together.' You thought, also looking disappointed. After you
Changed to your uniform, you went out and walked to the school.

"Do you wanna fold papers with us?!" Hinata asked as he jumps. Yachi told Hinata since she saw you trying to make a paper boat, a few weeks ago. "Sure! Where?" You sounded too excited. They decided to do it in during break, so you just agreed and went to your class.

"Hey yacchan..who do you think he'll pick?" You heard Hinata while you were just outside the door. You opened the door and asked what they were talking about. "I-It's n-nothing!" Yachi stuttered as she waves her hands numerous times.

"So..are you going to give it to someone?" Yachi asked while Hinata finishes up his paper airplane. "Who would want a paper boat though." You told her honestly while she looked surprised. "M-Me!" She raised her hand up. "Me too!" Hinata did the same.
You laughed at their cuteness and continued to try making paper boats.

"Oops sorry, you three were just to small." Tsukishima snickered. "Just apologise, your knee hit yachi's shoulder. That's how tall you are, you..c-colossal titan!" You stuttered at the end. "I did though, anyways don't block the way. You shrimps." He smirked while Yamaguchi apologises to the three of you.

"SALTYSHIMA!! THAT TALL SMART LOOKING BARBIE BOY!!!" Hinata shouted after Tsukishima was far away from them. "Does your shoulder hurt?" You asked Yachi. "Mhm. Thank you!" She cutely grinned. "Let's stop, we might bump into someone like tsukishima and yamaguchi." She then says which you both agreed.

Once you've entered the gym for practise, all of your teammates plus the managers, were all gathered in one spot. "I heard he slept with kageyama. Yeah—I DON'T KNOW!" Ennoshita's voice echoed through the gym. "Hey guys!" You greeted loudly. "WaAAaH!- oh hey f/n!" Nishinoya almost tripped from your sudden greeting. "What chu doin' ?" You kind of smirked but then frowned when none of your teammates answered. Even your captain, Daichi.

"It's nothing f/n. Go on and practise." Kiyoko made you snap back to reality and made you practise.

"Bye!" You waved as you walked home alone.

You went to bed thinking of what happened earlier. "Why didn't they talk.." you whispere to yourself. You tried forgetting about it by distracting yourself, which did distract you a little bit.

"Ughh~ let's just uh..I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE AGHH!" You loudly groaned. You sat up and quietly stared at the ceiling. "I'll call tsukishima, i want to hear some insults." You lazily said.

"Hey tsuki!" You chuckled. "The fuck? Shut up will you? I'm going." You see him almost stopping the video call. "I'm surprised you eve accepted this call." Tsukishima scoffs and said "i'm sleeping byee." He said before ending the call. "Wait! There's a dino- okay bye." You got cut off by the quick end of the call.

You got a notification and saw an unknown number text.

UNKNOWN
You: who is this?
Unknown: i've liked yer for a very long time
Unknown: i'll make u like me..

You ignored the childish text and continued to try sleeping.

"He left me on delivered. That's my f/n." He lets out a slow chuckle. "You're weird." His friend complained.