28

"Alright i'll just sleep on..the couch!" You said, so that Kuroo would stop starting a fight with Nishinoya.

Both of them froze and took a few minutes to talk again. "What!? N-No! Sleep on my bed f/n." Kuroo spoke first. "No! sleep with ME!" Nishinoya pushed kuroo aside as he pointed at himself. You thought for a moment before deciding on what to do.

"Oh, what about noya sleeping beside kuroo while i sleep on the floor? I'll sleep on the floor and noya, go sleep on his bed." You suggested. very easy to do. Nishinoya blinked a couple of times before jumping far from Kuroo. After giving them a look for a reply, they decided to keep it that way.

"No.." Kuroo sadly sighed while Nishinoya does the same. "What? You like me or something? Why do you want to sleep with me anyways?" You asked, walking over to the floor and put the futon on the floor. Both of them gave each other looks before cracking up.

"Ha..f/n you really do know nothing." Kuroo said after calming down. You ignored them and laid down on the futon for you to sleep. "Didn't get much sleep in the bus?" Kuroo asked while walking up to you. Nishinoya stared at his new friend, curious about what he was going to do.

"E-Ey! Why are you here?! Get off." You were flustered when Kuroo suddenly spooned you while you were trying to sleep. "F/n is trying to sleep! Get off of him!!" Nishinoya tried to pull Kuroo away from you but he was too strong for him.

"Never mind, i guess you can sleep here. Only for today." You felt his face nodding on your back. "Not fair." Nishinoya frowned, but decided to stop his jealousy by sleeping.

The three of you fell asleep since you and Nishinoya woke up early while Kuroo just fell asleep because you were asleep.

"Hey..f/n? Helloo?" You got woken up by Kuroo gently shaking you while speaking softly. You sat up and checked the time. '7 pm.. a little late.' You thought. "Is it dinner time?" You asked him, which he shook his head no. "Why'd you wake me up then?" You sounded a little annoyed. "Sh sh..your libero is still sleeping." Kuroo pointed to Nishinoya sleeping on his bed.

"So, why'd you wake me up?" You asked again. You saw him smirk, which is not a good sign, then chuckled "le-let's pretend to be ghosts and pft- HAHA..mmmhm a-and scare him." You thought it wasn't that bad, so you agreed to do it with him.

You questioned Kuroo about him having several of wigs in his house. "Uhm. I like wigs." He nervously laughed. You shrugged and continued to wear the long black hair wig.

You wore the ghost outfit and waited for Kuroo to get out of the bathroom. "Hey- HEY!" You yelled. "You said "let's" so that means both of us!" You glared at him since he wasn't wearing anything but his normal clothes. "You look great, now scare your libero." He gave you thumbs up before pushing you into his room.

"W-When was the lights closed." You struggled to walked directly to the bed, where Nishinoya was, since it was too dark for you to see anything. You almost tripped on something that was similar to your futon. Kuroo saw how much you struggled, so he helped you by opening some lights.

"Mm..f/n?" Nishinoya sat up, still half asleep. You made weird noises and slowly walked to the bed. "Wha- ghost! I knew it! Tokyo has so many haunted houses!! Ryu help!!!" He cried out. Nishinoya started to get a little violent and tried to hit you without looking at your face.

"O-Ow! W-Wait ouch. noya it's me!" You took of the wig and made him look at your direction. "F/n? Don't do that! Oh my god, i thought i was going to die from heart attack." He said, a little over exaggerated.

Kuroo came in the room and laughed at Nishinoya's face loudly. "You two are evil! I forgive f/n though but you!" He glared at Kuroo. 'Okay, new fight coming.' You slightly groaned, which caught both of their attentions. "Hey your.." "i know. Yours too." They were both whispering without you and their backs were turned around so you didn't get to see their mouths.  As you were about to speak, both of them quickly ran outside and went to the bathroom. ( not together )

"What happened?" You asked as you knocked on the bathroom door. "Nothing!" You heard Nishinoya yell from the inside.

"Okay, let's have dinner." Kuroo placed the food on the table while you and Nishinoya say down. "Thank you for the food~" You smiled at Kuroo, as he returns it back. "Mm~! Yarmmy!! Diden't know yow werr goord ath cookeen?" Nishinoya praised Kuroo with his mouth full. Kuroo kindly told him, "thanks but, don't talk while your mouth is full." Nishinoya nodded and continued to eat.

Kuroo looked at you and asked if the dish was good. "Yep, delicious." Kept it short to continue on eating. "Wow~ cute f/n!" When Kuroo acted like that, you got reminded by Oikawa, which gave you shivers down your body.

"Thank you! I can do the dishes." You offered, already piling up the plates. "No no! You're my guests so i'll be doing the dishes." Kuroo stopped you and insisted that he'll do it, which is kind of rare for him to do. "You already cook, so let me do it!" Nishinoya joined in. Kuroo quickly agreed to Nishinoya's offer and left him there.

"What..?" Nishinoya was dumbfounded. "Don't worry! I'll help you." You patted his back. "Thanks f/n!" He grinned and then washed the dishes.

"Jerk, why'd you leave us in the kitchen that fast." You scolded Kuroo more and but got stopped by Nishinoya's yelling.

"What's wrong?!" You quickly went to where Nishinoya was and saw a 3 cockroaches quickly crawling around. "Kuroo, you should clean your house a lot." You told him when he had arrived the scene.

Kuroo scream while Nishinoya panicked and tried to hit them by throwing his slippers. "Not working stupid. Kuroo, do you have any bug spray?" You asked him. "Yeah! It's in the drawers, in the kitchen!" He yelled still carefully staring at the cockroach.

After the 3 cockroaches had died, Nishinoya threw them in the trashcan and felt relieved that their dead.

"Are we going out tomorrow?" You asked Kuroo. "Yep, with the team." He replied. "HAAA!" Nishinoya loudly groaned. "I'm bored." He then said.

"Whatever goodnight."