17

Those are the keychains. I saw that in Pinterest and i thought it was cute.
—————————————————————————————
"Hey shoyo!!" You saw him far away and waved. As he gets closer to you, he ran up to you and hugged you. "Here." You said and then handed the matching keychain to Hinata. You showed him where you had place your keychain to help him decide where to put it.

"These are from the anime i like!" He widely grinned. "Why do you like that anime anyways?" You asked as you helped him with putting it on his bag. "Because, they have this cool power thingy that goes WAHPACK-ZOOM..WOOSH!" He made weird sound effects that made you a little confused but still got to understand it after.

"So! F/n." Nishinoya slammed his hands on your desk. You looked up to see his face and asked what he wanted. "Where's my gift?" He had his hand near your face looking like it wanted something. "What do you mean gift?" After you said that, he seemed to understand it and frowned. "So i don't have one? Hinata said that everyone got one!" He yelled, causing some students to look at your direction. "Hinata was the only one who got a gift." You cleared out which made him feel better but also jealous.

"Okay then..class is starting, i'll go now! See you f/n!!" Nishinoya said before going back to his classroom.

T I M E S K I P
"I told you already, why would i like that ant?" You heard Tsukishima said, louder than he would have said. "What's happening?" You asked since you had just entered the gym. "Tsuki-" Yamaguchi got interrupted by Tsukishima. "It was nothing." He said as he shooed you. 'What the..weird.'

"Tsukishima totally has a crush on f/n!" Hinata spoke out. Tsukishima quietly panicked and tried to deny it. "What? No. I wouldn't date an insect." He said as he adjusted his glasses. "Oh shut up! You're basically a bigfoot." You tried to insult him back, which just caused him to scoff and leave the conversation.

"Oh well..— don't worry, he does like you f/n." Yamaguchi whispered and then muttered something that you couldn't hear. "Everyone does."

"Alright! Let's practise serving this time!" Daichi yelled as he clapped his hands together.

"Kageyama! Hinata wants to do a jumping serve, so teach him." You said as you pushed Hinata to him. He got annoyed but then realised something. "I- uhm..do you also wanna learn how to do it?" He shyly asked. You just shook your head and said "you already got hinata to teach so i'll just go to asahi-senpai." He looked quite grumpy after you had said that.

"Asahi-senpai! Can you teach me how to do a jumping serve?" You bowed. "U-Uh sure.." he nervously nodded.

Teaching you was the best thing that had happened to Asahi today. "No fair! I want to teach him something too!" Suga huffed and puffed while Daichi kept smiling but is really jealous in the inside.

"Tch." Was the only thing that came out of Tsukishima's mouth when he saw you and Asahi having fun talking and practising.

After you finished practise, the 1st years and 2nd years decided to go to Tsukishima's house.

"Have fun!" Suga cheerfully yelled as the four 3rd years walked home.

"Why is it my house again..?" Tsukishima glared. Tanaka wraps his arm around Tsukishima's shoulder and laughed,"Why not?!" He then loudly said. Nishinoya and Tanaka were talking loudly as they followed with all of you. "Shut up! Too noisy." Ennoshita had enough. "We're sorry.." they both looked down and sulked through the walk.

"Come in, i guess." Tsukishima blandly welcome all of you in his house.

When you all were finally in his room, Hinata decided to play truth or dare. "I want to ask first! N/n-chan, truth or dare!" Hinata was excited since he thought of things he would do with or ask about himself to see what you truly think of him.

"Uhm..i guess dare?" You weren't like those boring people and you really wanted to spice things up. "Okay! I dare you to kiss me! Hehehe.." he giggled. You weren't sure if he was serious or not but you still went ahead and did it. "I-I..was that your first kiss?" Kageyama spoke. "Nope!" You truthfully answered. Hinata and the others looked disappointed but Hinata also felt happy he got to kiss your lips.

"Okay..Ennoshita, truth or dare?" You asked. "Truth." He quickly said. "Boring~ but anyways, if you were stuck in a island with one person, who would it be? It can be any gender!" You teased him first then gave him the question. "Hm..i guess..you!" He pointed at you. "Why?" You tilted your head. "Only one question idiot." He gently hits the top of your head while you just chuckled.

The game went on but the most interesting part was Tsukishima's. "Tsuki! I dare you to say compliment f/n!" Yamaguchi happily said but then got a glare from Tsukishima which made him apologised. "This is hard..i can't think of anything." He yawned. Tanaka and you were in sync and hits his back. "O-Ow! Okay fine..you're pretty good at being more annoying than that shrimp." He rubbed his back.

"Hey that's mean! Wait, am i the shrimp?" Hinata points at himself, looking confused. "Who else would be?" Tsukishima answered. Ennoshita whispered something to Tsukishima's ear, which caused him to flinch. "F/n..you have a nice voice." Tsukishima quickly muttered but you still heard it. You didn't really know if you had a nice voice but a lot of people seems to like it very much.

"Okay it's night already, goodbye people." Tsukishima shooed all of you out of his room. "Geez no need to get pushy." Nishinoya complained. You just shrugged it off and went home.

                                                                    TSUKISHIMA🧂
Tsukishima: my compliment meant nothing.
You: wow okay then can you give me a compliment that means something?
You: hello?
Seen
Tsukishima: i still don't know why i fell in love with you|

'That's too much..i'll just embarrass myself.' Tsukishima thought as he slowly deletes the message.

"Oh well, goodnight then tsuki." You chuckled when you used his nickname. "Goodnight f/n.." Tsukishima says to himself.