26

Tiktok is putting videos of hawks cheating on y/n in my fyp and YESTERDAY I GOT 5 VIDEOS OF THAT AND 2 TODAY.

Just wanna share cuz IT HURTS TO SEE Y/N WALKING IN THEIR HOUSE JUST TO SEE HAWKS DOING "IT" WITH ANOTHER CHICK  😭😭 Hawks is not even one of my favourite characters in MHA. why am i crying 😭😭😭

This is why you never date the narcissist ones, like oikawa. No hate though.
——————————————————————————————————-
"Honey, since you don't have school, can you cook for me?!" Your mom shouted from her room. Since you were bored, you just cooked your mom some food which were cheese sticks. After you were done cooking, you went upstairs, to your mom's room and delivered it.

"Delicious right?" You smirked as you placed the plate on her table.

Your mom took a bite and hummed in delight. "Delirchious!" Still chewing as she spoke. You smiled at your mom's reaction and left the room to not disturb her eating.

Schools are having a break since New Years is coming up, which means you have a 2 weeks of holiday.

"Mom would probably go out with her friends from before so it's okay to go out with mine!" You cheerfully said. Kuroo already planned out what to do during that day so you didn't have to worry about which place to go, thanks to him.

"Oh, yamaguchi??" You questioned when you saw your kouhai's name on the screen of your phone. "Hello? Good afternoon senpai!" You greeted which got a reply of, "i-i miss you f/n! iloveyou!" Yamaguchi spoke too fast at the end so it caused you to not understand him. You were about to say something but Yamaguchi already ended the call.

"Oh- Okay." You said, quite flustered.

You've been noticing that your mom has lately been saying about how much she wants you to be in a relationship. For you, of course you would feel pressured but you've been thinking about someone for that kind of topic (your choice).

"They would reject me if i confess.." You sounded a little disappointed. You knew how much people liked you in middle school, since all of them would confess later, but you would always turn them down because you think dating in middle school is a little hard.

You remember Nishinoya and Tanaka suggesting a dating app but you didn't like the idea since people scam and catfish a lot.

"Wait. Why should i date anyways." You shook off the thought and continued to check updates on social media. "Hm? Sakusa something and big guy- what..? They followed me." Even though you were popular with both boys and girls, which is a little obvious to you, the only followers you have are your friends and old classmates so seeing people you don't know, follow you surprises you but also a little happy.

You heard a notification ring from your phone and saw that Sakusa sent you a voice message.

"Wash your freaking filthy hands before you touch me." Sakusa's voice was heard through your phone. "Weird way to greet someone but okay." You  chuckled and tried to also send him a voice message.

"I already did, what do you need?" You recorded and hit sent after. "Okay now who's 'bigguyironwall'? WAIT!" You had an honest gasped at the end after thinking if he's in the team where they are popular for having an iron wall.

                                                             BIGGUYIRONWALL🙎🏼‍♂️
You: hello!
Bigguyironwall: you're very attractive
You: thank you

Outside the screen, you were blushing very much. "Is it really him?!"

You: you play volleyball right?
Bigguyironwall: yes, you too. i know
You: yep middle blocker
Bigguyironwall: sorry to cut this short but i have to go.
You: bye! You talk more online though

"Oh honey!" Your mom shouted. "Yes?!" You shouted back. "Did you forget that you!re going to tokyo tomorrow!? You know! For the new years eve with nekoma!" You absolutely forgot about that.

"O-Oh, thanks for reminding me mom!" You heard a laugh back.

You quickly ran to your mom and packed your stuff since you were going to stay there for 3 days. "I'm sure they'll let me borrow their clothes- kenma's only." You shivered.

After 30 minutes of packing, you've finally finished. "I'll text noya about it." You took out your phone and typed, "we're leaving tomorrow. pack some clothes, we're staying in tokyo for uh..3 days!"

You got a video of him giving a thumbs up and a wink for a reply. "Too extra.." you Slowly chuckled.

"I'm not that excited.."
—————————————————————
Sorry for the short chapter!