05

To not waste time, i edited the "i-i'm gay" to "i-i'm bisexual" so no need to read the whole thing.
——————————— —————————————————————-
THIRD POV

As soon as you woke up, you quickly did your morning routine before leaving the house.

'Oh! I'll be meeting Hajime today!'

When you heard that you're going to play with your new friend made you so happy.
'I wonder how strong Hajime is' you wondered since you didn't know much about Iwaizumi because you just met yesterday.

When you were finally in front of the gates, you see shoyo and kageyama running. 'They're racing again..' you shrugged it off since you were sure that you were right.

"F/N-CHAAAAAN!!!!" A loud voice called you.

You turned your back to see the person who called you. 'Noya..' you waved at him while he goes up to you."Hinata told you about the practice match right?" He panted. "Yep! He texted me yesterday" you answered. He nodded his head while humming. "I guess i didn't have to tell you.." he looked sad. 'Eh? What happened to him?' You look at him confused but then said goodbye and walked away.

Timeskip

As school was finished, you packed your things and quickly went to the gym.

When you were getting closer to the door, you heard loud voices. You couldn't really hear what they were saying so you put your ear on the door to get a better hearing.

SUGA POV
"That's lies!!!" Hinata shouts in disbelief. 'Can't believe daichi and f/n already kissed' the thought of them kissing made me jealous. "G-Guys you didn't let me finish!" Daichi was trying to calm us down. "I was about to say we had an INDIRECTED kiss" he says.

"M-Me and f/n-chan are neighbours so he comes to my house whenever he wants! B-Beat t-that!" Asahi bragged. Most of us yelled in shock.

'So maybe that's why they're close' I thought.

"W-Well!" Hinata yells. "W-We t-tried to kiss!" He exclaims. Tanaka grabbed his shoulders and shake him. "IS THAT TRUE?! WHY THOUGH?!?" Tanaka asked while yelling at Hinata's face. "We were under the mistletoe. So..." he looked shy while saying that. "T-THEN DID YOU KISS HINATA?" Daichi asked. "NO! Natsu kissed him instead!" He said in disappointment.

'That lucky girl..'

"Well, you lost my respect hinata,daichi-san and asahi-san" Nishinoya dramatically wipes his non-existant tear.

Everyone else asked the three of them what happens when they are alone with f/n. 'I wish i could be close with f/n-chan"

When F/n walked in, we were all staring at him. (Except the teachers) "hey n/n-chan! Please tell them you wouldn't mind me kissing you just like before!!" Hinata suddenly says.

THIRD POV

'E-Eh???!!'  You panicked. 'Did they found out that i'm gay?!?" You were thinking of what you should say but then you decided to just say yes.

"Y-Yeah i-i didn't mind k-kissing you.." You stuttered. Hinata froze. Everyone else froze. "E-Eh?!?!?" Everyone yelled. "I-I'm b-bisexual!" You yelled as you tried to look tough.
You looked for a reaction but when you looked at their direction all you saw were smiles and a smirk from tsukishima.

"G-Guys?" You tried to speak again but you got interrupted by Tanaka screaming, "IT'S FINE MOST OF US ARE GAY!"

You were shocked. You didn't know they were gay too. You ran up to them and tried hugging all of them but only Kageyama,Nishinoya and Asahi were hugged by you. When the others didn't get hugged by you, they tried hugging you but it seems like kageyama wanted more hugs.