40

Sorry i only posted like 13 parts when i haven't post 4+ parts for the last 3 weeks?
————————————————————————————
"Why is he here?" You asked Kuroo. "Why not?" He shrugged, not looking at you since he's still upset about earlier.

"What's up f/n! Kuroo told me you made him in a bad mood today." Bokuto laughed. You obviously know why your friend was in a bad mood. "Sorry for making you pay, when you didn't even like the food choice." You patted Kuroo on his back as you apologised but strangely, Kuroo swiftly took your hands of him. You froze at the spot. Was Kuroo really that mad? Your mind repeated that same question.

Not knowing what to do, you just ignore your friend's weird behaviour and focused on Bokuto. "So! Will akaashi join us too? I don't see him anywhere." You asked Bokuto since he's always with Akaashi. "He's with his family. So sad right! I wanted to bring him with me but it's fine." He frowned as he explained why his friend, Akaashi, won't be with him.

"Well, the movie will start at five o'clock, and it's still 2 o'clock." Inuoka informed everyone.
YOUR POV
'What should we do?' I kept thinking for an idea, but nothing seems to be popping up. "Let's kill people while wearing cheerleading clothes ." You suddenly heard Kuroo sighed out, quite sarcastically. "H-Hey! That kind of talk scares me.." Nishinoya trembled at his spot. "Kuroo, no." I simply told him, which got a "what?" Back.

We waited there awkwardly for a few minutes since most of us didn't have any ideas to do to save the time since the movie start in 3 more hours.

"So...anyone wanna go to the gym..?" I saw Bokuto stiffly rubs his neck since he suggested an idea, he knows not everyone will enjoy. "No thanks, I'd rather scold lev." Yaku disagreed as Lev went frozen. I didn't want to waste the time and make everyone wait there awkwardly so, I tried thinking of a good idea to do. "Do you want to go uh...i-ice skate..?" Suddenly ice skating came to my mind. "Ice skating? why?" Inuoka asked me. "Ice skating is fun right?" Kenma smiled. I guess he likes the idea since he smiled so nicely.

"let's go to an ice skating rink then!"