𝖫𝖾𝗏

"So..why'd you call me?"

Lev giggled excitedly as he closed the door. "F/n! Finally we're alone." He grinned. F/n  looked at him, smiling since he was happy to see Lev enjoying the night. "I've been dying to tell you this. like really!" He says, quite dramatically.

Lev calmed himself down and looked directly at your eyes. "W-What's wrong lev..?" F/n nervously chuckled. "F/n. Look at my eyes. I'm trying to make this romantic." Lev sounded a bit serious but you know that he's just joking. "Okay..so what're you gonna do huh? Kiss me?" You chuckled since, of course, it's something you expect Lev can't to do.

But for Lev, he grabbed you and quickly kissed you. "There. Romantic right? Did...did you like it?" He quickly turned away as he asked. He looked at your direction and said, "I'm sure i did." And smiled brightly after.

"I-I mean...lev, why?" F/n asked his friend. "Don't you get it? I like you!" He confessed. But sadly, you didn't hear it due to the fireworks in the background, causing you to awkwardly smile and giving 2 stiff thumbs up. "W-What's that?! You like me too?!?!"  Lev yelled as he was blushing madly.

It really is sad since Lev thought F/n felt the same way for him. "Huh?! I can't hear you!" You yelled confused. F/n pointed at his own ear to make it obvious that he couldn't hear what his friend was saying. "What...? Oh! Oh.. you didn't hear it did you?..." Even though you couldn't hear him, Lev's facial expressions helped you with identifying how he was feeling.

"Are you sad?" You asked. Fortunately, he heard since there were no fireworks near to make those loud noise. "No..let's go in f/n." He said, looking down.

Lev grabbed f/n's hand and pulled him into a hug before letting him go. "I..i'm sorry, i'm hungry f/n. Let's go in!" He tried smiling brightly to not ruin the mood. "Sure lev, if you need to talk, i'm here okay?" You patted his back. Lev looked back at you before walking to the door.

"Sucks, you didn't hear it heh.."