43

The movie that you and the others watched was a horror movie. Not suitable Lev and Nishinoya since both of them kept screaming,covering their eyes, slapping the person beside them and crying every time a person die by a harsh murder.

"How was the movie?" You asked Kenma after you left the cinema. "It was okay, not that scary than disconnecting from a server though." He shrugged. Sometimes Kenma surprises you at times when you expect the least from him. "That shit was scary, like those organs were not placed properly." Kuroo sarcastically shared. "What do you mean? Nothing was wrong with the organs." Yamamoto disagreed with the comment. "But..the heart is in the middle of your chest, not actually at the left side." Kuroo gave Yamamoto a look of terror. "Please don't..please. You're not dumb yamamoto!" He dramatically cried.

Yamamoto stood there confused, still not understanding Kuroo. "Okay! In order to watch the fireworks, we have to wait about 6 hours til new years!" He calculated. "So long!!!" Nishinoya whined. "What're doing here standing? Everyone's here already." Yaku spoke out. Everyone snapped out of thoughts and walked to Yaku's house to cook food since his family isn't there. Everyone, even you, forgot about the poor friend who watched another movie.

"Sorry, the movie just finishe-.." He walks out of the cinema to see none of his friends. Aone thought for a moment on what to do since he's alone now. 'Do i have to text l/n..' He thought. Not really obvious but he had a tint of sadness in his face.

Aone texted you, saying that you had forgotten about him.