03

F/N POV
*B E E P* *B E E P*
I groaned at the sound that woke me up.

'School timeeee' I hopped out of bed and went to shower.

Time skip
*D I N G*

'Who texted?' I took my phone and saw shoyo's name in my notifications .

                                      Hinata
Hinata: good morning N/N-Chan!!
Me: morning shoyo :)
Hinata: meet you in practise!
Me: okayyy

I closed my phone and took my bento and went out. "I'm going now mom bye!!" I yelled.

When I went out I saw Asahi probably waiting for me. "H-Hey l/n-san do you want to go to school together?" He asked. "Yeah sure! And i said call me f/n like everybody else" I said. He just nodded and continued to walk to school together.

"Uhmm f-f/n-chan can i get your number?" He suddenly asks. 'Oh yeah i forgot to ask for his number yesterday' I remembered. "Sure" I quickly agreed and took out my phone as we were doing that, a boy crashed into us.

"O-Oh n-no! WHAT DO WE DO F/N-CHAN?!?! IS HE DEAD?? SHOULD WE TAKE HIM TO THE HOSPITAL?!?!?" Asahi panicked. I looked at the boy but he ran away. "Oh well, he was probably just late for school" I said so that Asahi would calm down.

"We're late too" Asahi blurted out. "We're not" I checked my watch and saw it was 8:37 already. "OH NO ASAHI-KUN WE NEED TO RUN" I shouted. "Calm down f/n-chan, we're already at the gates" he waved his hands.

"N/N-CHAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!! WHY'RE YOU LATEE?!?!?" Shoyo ran up to us.

"I'm sorry shoyo, we bumped into a guy and kinda took our time" I explained to him.

"Oh ok! Let's go to practise! You too senpai!" He pointed at Asahi while Asahi was surprised at shoyo's energy. "He's so energetic.." he chuckled. "I love his energetic self" I looked at shoyo while smiling.

ASAHI POV

"I love his energetic self" f/n-chan said making me jealous. I admit, I fell in love with him as soon as I saw him.

I'm sure the others feel the same since they all bragged about seeing a handsome boy at practice yesterday. 'I wish he would like me too..'
"Asahi-kun!" I stopped thinking and looked at f/n. "Yes?" I looked at him with a confused look. 'Is he angry?'

"I said I wanted to block your spikes!" He looked excited. I chuckled "sure"

Timeskip

DAICHI POV

'Asahi and f/n looks awfully close..."

"Hey suga! Don't you think asahi and f/n looks close?" I told him. "Yeah i've been noticing that too!" He replied. "Don't tell me he likes him too!!" Suga whined.

I chuckled at suga's behaviour and told him to stop worrying about asahi and f/n's relationship. ( it doesn't mean they're a couple )

After we were done with our morning practise, I approached f/n so that I could invite him to eat lunch with me.

"Hey! F/n-chan!" I ran up to him while he looks at me. "Yes senpai?" He asked.
"At lunch, do you wanna eat together? Just the two of us!" I pointed at myself.
'He looks cute..' I snapped back to reality when f/n suddenly jumped. "OF COURSE SENPAI!!" he shouted.

Y/N POV

I was surprised that Daichi-senpai would want to eat with me. 'Wait just the two of us??' I suddenly panicked which made me stand up from my seat getting my whole class' attention.

"Yes Mr. l/n?" My teacher asked. "Sorry miss..it's nothing" I sat back down and forgot about Daichi-senpai.

Timeskip (too many timeskips hHhHh)

'It's lunchtime...i was supposed to eat with someone.. who was it again? Asahi-senpai? Yu? Shoyo? I think it's shoyo" I tried remembering but I couldn't remember who asked me to eat with them. 'Math made me forget!' I frowned.

When I went out of my classroom, a voice was heard from behind.

"Hey f/n-chan! Let' eat together! Did you forget?" I turned around and saw our captain, Daichi-senpai.

"Ohhh so it was you Daichi-senpai! Ok let's go to the roof" I laughed at myself while Daichi-senpai just smiled.

Timeskip to the roof

"Ooh can i have some sausages Daichi-senpai? I could give you my tempura in return" I offered. "You can have it f/n-chan and it's fine, you can keep your tempura" he smiled while giving me a sausage.

'He's so nice..' I blushed when I felt his hand brushed against mine.

"Hey f/n-chan, your hand is cold. Can I warm it up?" He asked. I wasn't really sure what he meant so I said, "sure".

He took my hand and held it tightly. I was waiting for him to do something but nope, he just holds it. 'It warmed up a little bit' I took our hands and placed it near my mouth. I kissed it.

DAICHI POV

'Ah...holding his hand is enough'

I continued to eat my lunch but something caught my attention. F/n kissed my hand.

"U-UHMMM PLEASEWAITUNTILWEGETMARRIED! OH SHOOT!" I said stuff I shouldn't have. (It's like that suga-kiyoko scene)

I looked a f/n to see his reaction. He just laughed. I laughed along knowing that f/n is fine with it.

We packed our finished lunch and went back to our classrooms.

'Wait i have to kiss my hand so it'll be an indirected kiss!" I kissed my hand after having the thought of me kind of kissing f/n.

Y/N POV

We went back to our classrooms and I gotta say, I feel all warm and safe whenever i'm with him.

'Daichi-senpai said something so fast that i couldn't understand..eh whatever i'll just ask him" I stopped thinking about it and paid attention to my teacher.

NO ONE'S POV

F/n went to practice not noticing his teammates blushes and inappropriate comments for him.

"Today's tiring!" I complained. "Anyways i'm going home bye everyone!" I yelled and went out the gym.

——————————————————————————————————

This is kinda bad tbh
Srry i'll probably rewrite it tomorrow. I can't now since it's 3 am and i already feel sleepy.