46

I'm very sorry for not publishing for 2 weeks or more. i had exams for like 2 weeks so i was studying and stuff. sorryy ('0_0`)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The food was delicious!" Lev loudly complimented. "Yep yep! But, how do you make the boiled egg if boiling eggs make it hard but boiling noodles makes the noodles soft?" Yamamoto asked. 'Fool.' You laugh at him. "Nice question." Kuroo rolled his eyes. He's quite disappointed on how "low" his friend's IQ level is.

"Be careful kids, fishes are unhealthy because they've been picked out of the ocean and you know who's in the ocean?? Plankton! The recipe stealer in Spongebob Squarepants!!" Nishinoya loudly spoke to let everyone hear him. "The fu-" Kuroo facepalmed his face, not even going to continue his sentence.

Your friends continued arguing while you, you ignored them and checked the time. "It's 10 pm, do we really eat that slow?" You mumbled, but loud enough for everyone to hear. "Yeah. Yaku kept telling everyone to chew slower." You heard Kuroo snicker.

Whilst the two 3rd years fight like dads, Kenma silently pulls you in the bathroom with him. "Hey f/n, do you have this game called "roblox"?" He asked, not looking at you. "Yeah, i saw my little cousin play that game. Why?" You asked. You waited for an answer but Kenma shoved his phone to your face instead.

"Ah, kenma your brightness is a bit too high." You said, closing a bit of your eye. "Sorry, here my username in roblox. Add me." Not wasting time, you went to you phone, opened the app and searched for his name.

"Let's play adopt me sometime, cutie." He attempted to wink. You tried holding in your laugh since his failed wink was a bit..cute.

You heard of "Adopt Me" before but you don't really play it since a bit boring for you. The games you've played there were Royal high, Family paradise and Bloxburg since you liked trolling/exposing kids.

"Hello? Who's in here?? Come out please, i gotta take a dump." A familiar voice spoke quite politely as they knocked. You looked at Kenma's direction to give him a look that basically says "let's go".

You went out the bathroom with Kenma and saw Yamamoto on the way out. "What'd you guys do in the bathroom huh?!" He loudly asks as he was holding his stomach.

"F/n!" "F/n." "Hey f/n." "F/n.." Voices spoke on sync after you've gone out the bathroom. "Yes?" You asked. "Come with me!" Four of them asked. "For what?" You asked again. "W-We just want to." They said in sync for the 2nd time.

"Okay... Hm.. i'll go with..."
——————————————————
The following names are choices that you'll pick and uhm you don't get to like go with everyone so choosing someone will be your scenario for new years.

I CAN'T EXPLAIN GOOD SORRY