12

Since you haven't got a wink of sleep, hearing notifications ringing every minute was getting annoying for you. 'I don't want to text people right now.. and it's 10 pm! They would be asleep at this time.' You mentally complained.

Today was your last day in Tokyo, but you wanted to just stay in and do nothing. when your friends told you to go out with them, you declined the idea and told them you went out too much already.

Some of them even tried to persuade you to come with them, but you who was feeling so lazy, spammed no.

"How can I sleep if hinata's going to keep being sad in my messages?" You groaned.

                                                                     HINATA🍊☀️
Hinata: n/nnnn
Hinata: i know ur awake! You always sleep around 3 am
Hinata: how could you date my teacher :(
You: it was a prank hinata don't be sad!
You: we just thought it would be fun
Hinata: ok..don't prank stuff like that again ok?! It makes me sad 😔
You: of course i won't now sleep hinata
Hinata: okayyy night n/n-chan! ♥
You: gn
Hinata: :O i heard from noya-senpai that, that means get naked!
You: don't believe him.

And with that, you put your phone on silent and closed it.

You tried sleeping but you still couldn't, so you decided to check your messages again. (I'm so sorry) One message caught you attention and decided to answer it.

                                                                       TANAKA 😎
Tanaka: hey me and the gang are in tokyo nad you know who's with us instead of hinata?!
You: who?
Tanaka: kiyoko-san!
You: ooh! Senpai?! Wait why are you in tokyo?
Tanaka: let's go to places f/n
Tanaka: it's me, noya, asahi-san and kiyoko-san
You: hmm sure!

You were honestly surprised at the sudden visit of your friends but you did miss them, especially Tanaka and Nishinoya's energy that you very much love.

After you put down your phone, you walked straight up to your closet and tried finding some clothes and a jacket since nights are usually cold.

You told your mom that you would go back to Miyagi with your friends. "Okay.. but come back home when i text you okay??" She said quite worried. "Mhm! Byee." And went out.